Chapter 3

"Contestants, assemble!" Four announced. "Assemble or..." Tree began, but Remote elbowed him. "Let's not start that again," she told him. "Anyways, It is time for the next challenge!" Four announced. "Which is?" said Eraser. "The next contest is to find the missing contestant and bring her back to BFB!" said Four. "Wait, what missing contestant?" Fries asked. "Leafy," Four said simply. There where a couple of groans from some contestants who knew Leafy back from BFDI, but some contestants where confused. "Wait, who's Leafy?" asked Lightning. "She wois the runnoir oip foir BFDI," said Bubble. "She also stole Dream Island when Fiery would not let her on," said Snowball. "She also threw knifes at me, Gelatin, and Needle because someone had to slap her!" said Puffball while glaring at Needle. "Enough chatter!" said Four. "You have a week to find Leafy and bring her back! The team who brings her back is safe,". "Then how would we know who is eliminated Four?" asked Tennis Ball. "There is a second part of the challenge," said Four. "You have to make it out of the place where Leafy is. The last team to get here will be up for elimination!".  "OK, thank you for clearing that up!" said Tennis Ball. "So to clarify, we have to find Leafy, and bring her back?" Lightning asked her team. "Yep, and I know just the thing to use to get to her!" said Ruby. She pulls out a giant van from behind her. "Alright Iance! Get in the van!" she tells her team as her, Snowball, Lightning, Flower, Fanny, and Bubble got into the FreeSmart van and drove off. "Alright Puffball, carry us to YoyleLand!" said Fries. "Okay-Dokay!" said Puffball as she grew big enough for the rest of Free Food (except Bell who could float behind her) to get on her. "Better Namers!" said Golf Ball. "We need to start walking! If we are going to find Leafy in a week, we need to start moving!". "No argument there, GB," said Blocky as the rest of A Better Name than That begins to walk towards the forest. They where soon followed by Bleh, The Losers, D.E.A.T.H Pact, BEEP, and Team Ice Cube all walk into the forest. However, they did not notice a figure in the woods, stalking them. "S̡̲̣̮ͤ̍̚͜o̢̮̤̖̮ͥͬͧ,̹̦̰͍ͦͥ͛ͅ t̡̯̰͓͕͍̓̐h̞̙̺̫̞͐̏ͮe̵̟̖̗̜̠̅̓ÿ̸̠̒̂͆͝ͅ are h̪̬̺͚ͣ͂͛̚ę̺̙̯͈ͦ̽ͣr̨̙̫̅̊ͮ̚͜ę̰̠̜̰ͨ̐̇ t̴̵̜̲̖͚͂̾o͕̮̯̍̌̃̒͛ b̳̹͓̬̽͠͝ͅř̜̠̺̩ͮͦ͆i̴̬̤̦̙̩̔͞n͈̙̙̾̂́ͤ͛g̢̨̧̣̬̙̝ͣ ḥ̨͕̩̠́̽ͤȩ̭̜̇ͫ͗͊͜r̨̛̖̜̗̭̉̂ b̶̼̟̮̜̱̽́ä̢̟͙́̋̍̈͛ċ̨̮̮̭̘͚ͦk̡̨̫̺͔̅́ͨ.̢̢̱̤̜̀̓̓ I̯̫͕̞̗ͤ̈͞ w̸̢̳͔̣̲̆͆i̫̭̰͎̗̞̱͋l̛̪̣̹̞̇̚͠l̼̤̞̱̱ͤ͛͛ n̴̩͔̭̪̅ͩ͆o̪̝̥̘͇̖ͧ̾t̢̪͙͈̟̍̎ͅ ą̪̭͇̏̑̅̅l̲̪͇͍͈̓ͤͅl̡̳̭͎͛̀͌͆o̟̟͔̺̾̋͛͡ŵ͙̠̺̏͛͞͡ t̲̲̠̬̃̔ͭͅh̞̞ͪ͘i̱̜͇̠̲̓̏͛s̨̟̬̫̘͎̃͛!̺̪͈̟͐͐̓̂"

"Leafy, I am detecting movement in the Evil Forest," Said MePad. "Who is it? Is it Evil Leafy again?" asked Leafy as she was practicing her throwing. "Well...you should probally see for yourself Ma'am," said MePad. Leafy checked the monitors and saw all the teams in the forest. "MePad, are you able to teleport me to the forest?" asked Leafy. "Affirmative," said MePad. "Then teleport me, if they are in the forest, then Evil Leafy will go after them, she is a representation of my negative emotions, so they are vulnerable,". "As you wish Leafy," said MePad. Leafy then teleported away in a purple light.