chapter 2

cassiopeia's pov

cassiopeia's pov

2241 words

luke, alex, and reggie were all staring at me with their mouths open. julie and i were staring at them with amusement as if they haven't seen another ghost before. even i took knowing another ghost better.

"i'm guessing this is your first interaction with another ghost?" i smiled and julie laughed.

"well yeah. other than each other you're the first." alex replied glancing at his friends who were still shocked. "GUYS!" alex yelled waving his hand in front of his friends face taking them out of their trance.

"well opeia, it was nice meeting you." luke said walking up to me with a smirk and taking my hand and planting a kiss on it. i glared at him.

"that" i snapped. "is not my name. and don't do that again." he still had his smirk plastered on that that pretty face of his as he sat down next to me.

the bassist, reggie, sat on the floor nearby and hugged his knees and picked at the carpet while alex just stayed standing. it got awkward really quickly and i was thinking about something we could do. i mean i've been dead for 25 years as well as the guys and i was bored. funny, i died being bored.

"so... is there anything we could do?" i muttered just loud enough for them to hear. julie glanced around all of us and said that she had to go to bed because it was late and she had school.

"oh, aunt cass, you're welcomed to stay here. that couch becomes a pullout bed and it would mean a lot if you stayed." she said hopefully.

i got up and attempted to give her a hug but i just walked right through her. i furrowed my eyebrows and quickly muttered a 'sorry' in attempt to clear the weirdness. "this is weird... anyways, goodnight." julie stammered.

(a/n) sorry for interrupting but i haven't mentioned this yet. so cass comes into julie's life the night she got kicked out of the music program aka the night the boys arrive. they haven't met any other ghost yet nor have they preformed together.

after julie left it was extremely quiet and even more awkward. i mean we all barely had anything in common besides julie which i'm confused on why they're in her life anyway.

all three boys looked at each other awkwardly and sat up. "uhm we're gonna go out. you're welcomed to come?" alex said but it sounded more like a question than an invitation.

shaking my head, "no it's alright. i think i'm just gonna relax and try and sleep. if that's what ghosts even do." alex nodded and poofed out followed by reggie who waved. that left luke. he smirked, "cya princess." followed by a wink and than he poofed following his friends. i groaned. first it was opiea and now princess? this was going to be a long afterlife.