chapter 7

cassiopeia's pov

cassiopeia's pov

1514 words

the man, caleb covington, gave me a really bad feeling. just the way he spoke to willow freaked me out. but, as long as he can give me what i want, there won't be an issue. i mean if he can make all of us visible to lifers for his show, he could surely make me visible just for a little bit.

"ladies, if you'd excuse me. i have to get ready for my show. willow, cassiopeia, you will be sharing a table with willie and his group." caleb said. shooting one last grin at me, he poofed.

willow let out a long sigh and turned to me with a forced smile on her face. "ready?"

i nodded and followed her to the currently empty table we were sitting at. "so, who's your brother bringing?" i asked smiling at the thought of meeting new ghosts.

"i don't know much other than they want revenge on an old friend and that my brother has a crush on the one. he talks about him constantly just has never spoke his name." hearing that her brother also liked guys, it made me think how much alex and him would get along. "don't tell him i told you that." she laughed nervously which caused me to laugh.

"i won't."

her eyes which were once on me, was now looking behind me which caused me to turn around. i guess her brother was here? looking behind me, i seen three familiar faces walking with another guy who looked like willow.

"are you serious?" i whispered to myself. unfortunately, willow heard and raised her eyebrows. "i know those three. they live in my nieces garage, which used to be mine." willow's once raised eyebrows relaxed as she got up to greet her brother and the three guests.

"that outfit looks familar..." i heard a voice who belonged to reggie speak behind me. feeling eyes burning into the back of my head i slowly turned around to greet the three.

"i wonder why. it's almost as if you picked it out reg." i joked looking at the boy. "what are you guys doing here?"

alex was about to speak but luke interjected looking more than pissed. "you remember bobby?" before i had time to say anything else he continued. "yeah well he took our songs and didn't give any of us credit. everything we worked for, that jerk stole and took it as his own."

"oh wow. i'm sorry, that must suck. i knew he preformed at the orpheum alone but i didn't know he did that as well." as i spoke, luke's expression became even angrier.

"he preformed at the orpheum and you didn't think to tell us!?" he glared in my direction.

although i wanted to talk back and argue, i didn't knowing it would cause a scene that i didn't want. trying to keep calm, i looked down and avoided his glare. "i- i figured you all would have known. i'm sorry."