chapter 9

cassiopeia's pov

cassiopeia's pov

the garage/cline's residence/somewhere i can't say, 2020

2061 words

it was the morning after luke and i's little mountain thing? i'm not sure what to call it to be honest- but damn it was a great night.

i looked over to the other side of the couch and looked at a sleeping luke. his shaggy dark brown hair that rested underneath the beanie on his head was all tousled, but he still looked amazing.

seeing as luke was still asleep, i went to get a shower to get ready for my day.

the first droplet hit my skin. last nights events replayed in my head.

*IM NOT WRITING IT, blame jada*

as i was brought back into reality, the warm droplets formed steam as i stood in the shower. we did that? holy shit. we aren't even dating. is he even going to ask me out? god damn it. again, i'm left with no answers.

it's not that i regret last night- i don't at all. i just need reassurance of what we are. although i needed reassurance right away, i decided to put it off and visit my family. even though they can't see me, i can see them and that's all i need.

getting out of the shower, brushing my hair and teeth, i got changed into a black tank top, black leggings and a beige sweater.

(you can obviously imagine whatever you'd like, however this is what i picture.)

without walking back to the garage to see if luke is awake, i poofed to my parents home

without walking back to the garage to see if luke is awake, i poofed to my parents home. the gray colored walls were covered with pictures of nick, sofia, my parents, and me.

i crept into the small living room where everyone was seated. nick seemed to be texting someone, sofia was playing with barbies, my mom was reading a book, and my dad was watching tv.