5- Flower Crowns

TAKE MY FLUFF

I'm kidding. There's still angst :)

Summary: SBI+Tubbo make flower crowns :D

T/W: Implied Character Death

Note: from here on imma pretend Tubbo is apart of SBI

°°°

"Look at the flowers!" Tubbo giggled reaching for a pink one.

"Do you kids know how to make flower crowns?" Phil smiled at his three kids.

And Tubbo.

"I do!" Tubbo said excitedly.

"Niki showed me how." Wilbur smiled thinking of his best friend.

"Let's make some, Tubbo you help Tommy and Will you can help Techno."

°°°

"Done!" Tommy yelled holding up his poorly weaved yello flower crown.

The blonde turned and placed it on Tubbo's head who giggled. The brunette carefully placed the blue flower crown on Tommy's head.

Phil smiled at them and turned to Techno and Will who where struggling.

"No, like this." Wilbur said trying to help his twin.

"But if you do that, then this will unwind." Techno said, "i don't think you paid enough attention to Niki."

"Well, you know what," Wilbur grumbled frustratedly, "there."

The brunette tucked a dark blue flower behind the pinkette's ear and smiled.

"This works."

Tommy and Tubbo snickered before jumping up and placing a pink flower crown on top of Phil's hat.

°°°

"Will," Techno sat in the same field of flowers, "do you remember when we came out here with Phil and made flower crowns?"

The gray skinned man who was floating off the ground thought for a moment then smiled.

He leaned towards the ground, still floating in the air, and picked a dark blue flower. Techno silently watched him and smiled softly when Ghostbur tucked the flower behind his ear.

"Yeah, that was a very happy memory for me."

"It was for me too, Will."

***

mmmmmm it's me, your king :)

Ok

BYEEEEEE~