16- Snowman

The @ and link the the og vid is on my message board :]

Summary: They do be singing 

°°°

Tubbo sat in the middle of L'manburg smiling as everyone was out and having friendly conversations, he sat on the ground with his keyboard and began playing while rocking back and forth to the beat.

Eret glanced over and grinned, he quickly walked over sitting next to the brunette he began singing, "I want you to know-"

"That I'm never leaving," Lani leaned against her brother while hugging a bee.

"Cause I'm mister snow," Minx layed next to the girl and sang with a bored expression.

"Till death we'll be freezing." Phil sang softly while strumming his guitar.

"Yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons!" Ranboo happily kneeled in the grass next to them.

"So come on, let's go!" Fundy danced around them. 

"Lets go below zero," Niki giggled. 

"...and hide from the sun.." Tommy grumbled earning a laugh from Tubbo.

"I LOVED YOU FOREVER SO LETS HAVE SOOOOMMMEEE FUNNN!" Quackity yelled, his auto tune making him sound funny. 

The group of friends continued singing and laughing for a while before going their separate ways, remembering of a time when they couldn't do this. 

 ***

Sorry it's so short but this video makes me so happy-

the time they couldn't do that was hinting to the wars, meaning they won and L'manburg stands strong :)

BYEEEEE