8- Lost

Prompt: Lost pet.

Summary: Smol Wilbur looses his pet sheep Blue, so Smol big brother Techno helps him find him.

(Note: for most of these when Wilbur and Techno are smol kids Techno is taller but then when they are written older Wilbur just g r o w s and is taller :) )

Irl Minecraft AU

There is angst btw--

°°°

"...techno..?" Wilbur stood at the door frame of his shared room.

"Hm?" The pink haired boy looked at his twin.

"Something happened but you gotta promise not to tell Dad, k?" The younger fidgeted with his hands.

"What did you do?" Technoblade stood from his bed.

"Um...y'know how Dad said not to take Friend out till morning? Well I, uh, I took him out and walked him. Then I uh," Will squeezed his eyes shut and squeaked out, "lost him?"

"Will!" Techno whisper yelled so Tommy wouldn't hear them and snitch.

"I'm sorry! He just looked so sad...a-and I didn't m-mean for him t-to get lost!" Wilbur's voice cracked as his eyes began watering.

Techno's older brother instincts kicked in and he was by his crying brothers side in seconds.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. Let's go find Friend before too many mobs spawn." Techno calmed his brother.

Wilbur sniffed and rubbed his eyes before nodding, smiling at his brother who was looking at him blankly.

"Aw you do care!"

"I'll destroy you."

The two quickly turned and ran out of the house as inconspicuously as they could, before they where too far Techno ran back in and grabbed a sword.

Just in case.

°°°

"I GOT HIM!" Wilbur yelled as Techno kept the mobs away.

"Good, let's get him to the barn." The older sliced off a zombies head then pushed Will to start running.

Friend had gone farther than they thought and when they got the blue dyed sheep into the barn it was already pitch black outside, and the mobs where out.

Everywhere.

"We gotta make a run for it back home ok?" Techno peered out some windows.

Wilbur nodded and stood behind Techno who was waiting for the safest time they could run out.

"Now!"

The two ran out of the barn and into the woods getting chanced by monsters. The farther they ran the more the mobs gave up on chasing them.

Soon only a zombie was following them. Techno was running ahead killing mobs that got in his path while Wilbur followed close behind.

"Ah-!" Wilbur tripped over his feet and fell flat on his face.

The boy turned and saw the zombie getting closer and more zombies began following it towards him.

"Technoblade!" Wilbur turned to his twin who immediately stopped when Will yelled for him.

The pinkette's eyes widened as he ran back and began attacking the zombies, blood splattering on both him and Will in the process.

Once all the zombies where dead Techno turned to Will who was still on the ground and held out a hand to help him up. The brunette grabbed his brothers hand and pulled him into a hug and let out a quiet sob.

Techno froze.

He had no idea how to comfort anyone let alone a crying person. So instead of saying anything he just rubbed the others back as Will silently cried.

"Come on, Phil's probably worried about us." Techno held Will's hand and the two walked back together.

°°°

A year's passed and Techno woke up to the sound of quiet crying. It was coming from Will's bed.

The pinkette sat up and turned on a light, across the room he saw Will covering his mouth trying to be quiet as he cried.

"What the heck- why are you crying?"

The other just shook his head trying to stop crying.

"Is it about what happened with Friend? When the zombies attacked you?" Techno kneeled in front of his younger brother.

"Mhm.."

"It's ok Will, remember, if anything ever tries to hurt you you've got me by your side. I'll always be here to protect you. It's my job as your big brother." Techno reached up and tussled Wilbur's hair.

"Thanks Techno, and your only older by 2 minutes."

"Best two minutes of my life."

"Take that back-!"

***

Ahaha content-

BYEEEEEEE~