13- You Took Away My Friend

Art by @ spinktacular on Instagram

I've been putting this chapter off for too long-

Summary: Phil helped assure L'manburg got blown up and Ghostbur is sad again.

With a twist.

T/W: implied character death

°°°

"Philza...? Did you...did you know about what Techno and Dream were going to do?" Ghostbur softly asked.

"I did." The blonde said with no emotion.

"But..you knew..you know friend was in your house!" The ghost's voice grew louder, "Everything everyone owned was in L'manburg!"

"Exactly."

The ghost stared at his father with a heartbroken look as bloody tears poured down his eyes. Suddenly Ghostbur's white eyes turned red as his anger grew.

"Friend is dead because of you! So many things lost and someone could've died!" He yelled.

(Keep in mind the only stream I've watched relevant to this ark was today's stream 1/20/21 ;-;)

"Techno believed it would help and he owed Dream a favor." Phil shrugged.

Then Ghostburs eyes cleared and he looked almost...alive.

"He was always the favorite wasn't he? Techno was always the one you always showed the most love to..."

Phil whipped his head towards the ghost a look of shock on his face.

"It made alive me sad, and now Friend's gone, L'manburg's gone. It's so...sad.."

Ghostbur's faced blancked of emotion before he teleported away suddenly.

°°°

The next day everyone was trying to fix what they could of the rubble that was once their beloved home, Ghostbur was there too.

He was helping Fundy carry rubble to a pile they formed, the furry had a conserned expression evident on his face while Ghostbur looked happy.

"Son." Phil said from behind the ghost.

Fundy stiffened and looked between his father and Phil.

"Hm?" Ghostbur turned and faced the blonde with a confused expression, "um..."

"Who are you?"

***

Mmmmm

'i don't like sad things because they make me forget.'

One of the only lines of Ghostbur (relevant to the plot at least) that i remember-

Y'all know the anime Given? Or at least the song?

No?

It's sad af and that's gonna be the next chapter :)

BYEEEEEE