Believe Us!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! But, hope you like this. It's my early Christmas gift for you!

Bree's Pov

I can't believe that the family restrained us. They didn't believe Chase and me. How could they? Leo could hear what we were thinking?  It's not like we meant it. But, I don't even know where those thoughts came from. it's like we were forced to say that.  That's why he always looked angry whenever I said something in my head. Because he could hear my thoughts. I sink down on the floor of the capsule and sigh. The way Leo looked after revealing himself, that scared me. I've never seen anyone with so much hate in their eyes.

"Baby?" I look over at the other capsule and see Chase. I smile a little.

"Hi." He looks at me and tries to hold my hand but we can't. I look down.

"What will we do now?" I sigh. Then I start to cry and he starts to comfort me.

"I don't know. Chase, they didn't believe us. They truly believe everything Leo says." Chase then starts to get angry.

"We need to stop him. We can't let him get away with it." I look at him and sigh.

"How? He has everyone fooled. No one believes us. They think that we're the ones who became evil." Chase puts his head down.

"We need to convince them that Leo is up to no good. They have to at least feel like they are wrong somehow." The lab doors open and it's Leo.

"Hey traitors." He laughs. He leans against the wall.

"Having fun in there?" Chase and I glare at him. He just chuckles.

"This is rich. You know how easy it was to fool the family? They are way to gullible. Gets them in trouble." Chase looks at him.
"So, what's the plan here huh? You're gonna have them keep thinking that we're the bad guys?" He nods.

"Pretty much, yeah." He comes closer to the capsule, and I step back. Obviously not very far.

"You're afraid of me." I try to act tough, but Leo can see right through me.

"No I'm not." He laughs very loudly.  

"Yes you are. I can see your eyes. It's wide and your body is trying to protect you." I gasp and look away. Damn it! How does he know that?!

"Because I'm just that good. I've seen that look multiple times. Not just on you." That made me worried. Has he hurt anyone else?

"Has anyone gotten hurt because of you?!" Leo chuckles.

"Relax bitch. I haven't hurt anyone." I sigh in relief. That's good.

"Well, not yet anyway." That got me worried. Then I start knocking on the capsule.

"Wait. What do you mean?" He laughs and leaves. I bang harder on the capsule door.

"Hey! Answer me dammit! I'm talking to you!" Chase sighs.

"He's gone Bree." I sigh and sit down. How long are we going to stay in here? 

"I wish there was some way to convince them about Leo. I don't want to stay here all the time." Chase shrugs.

"Leo took over our bionics. He'll do it again, and then they will never believe us." I look down.

"Are we really beaten?" Chase sighs. I refuse to give up.

"No. I'm not giving up. You with me Chasey?" He smirks at me.

"You even have to ask?" He tries to kiss me, but then he remembers we're in different capsules.