Running Away

Bree's Pov

I see everyone's shocked faces especially dad's face. His face is getting red with anger and he is mad. I decided it's time to tell them that I have been dating Chase. They are not going to like it but oh well. The only person who is happy is Tasha but she didn't want to say it in front of them.

"Who is the father?! If it's that hell of an ass than you need to get an abortion!" I have never ever heard dad curse before. He is really mad everyone else is mad to but dad was even more angry then them.

"He is. I am so sorry dad but I love Chase we have been dating for the past 2 months now and I am really happy with him." I start to cry but he is still angry at us and he said this and he went to far.

" I THOUGHT WE TOLD EACH OTHER EVERYTHING YOU ARE GOING TO GET AN ABORTION RIGHT NOW!!!!" He yanked my arm and I yanked it away. I yelled back.

"WHY CAN"T YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME?! SOME DAD YOU ARE I AM RUNNING AWAY AND NEVER COMING BACK FOR MY OWN GOOD SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY!!!!" I see him and he is shocked I superspeed to my room and pack my things and I take Chase and superspeed him to his house and cry into his chest.

"Shhh it's okay Bree. It's okay" I kept crying dad hate me a lot.

"My dad hates me" I cried my eyes out like crazy and I felt Chase stroke my hair.

Chase's Pov

I can't stand to see Bree like this it breaks my heart. Why can't her father understand that she doesn't want to give up the baby? She said she wants to run away and she wants me to come with her. Pshh mom doesn't even pay attention to me anyway so she wouldn't even noticed if I left. I had my arms wrapped around Bree and she started crying. We go on the couch and I stroke her hair and I whisper in her ear.

"It's okay Bree. It's okay" She then replied with

"My dad hates me" I then wrap her tighter in my arms but not to tight so I wouldn't hurt her. She told me she just wants this drama to end already.

"I know Bree. I know. When do you want to leave?" She looks up at me her face is very puffy from crying alot and I wipe her tears away.

"I wanna leave tonight. You don't mind right?" I shook my head no. I turned on the tv so we can get our mind off of things. We agree were gonna leave tonight at midnight. We might not come back for a while but if that's what Bree wants then I am happy to come along with her. I see Bree falling asleep and rests her head on my shoulder and I sing her a lullaby(lol sorry I just had to) and she is sleeping. I wrap my arms around her and I fall asleep to. I set my alarm for 12am so we can go. The alarm goes off and we wake up and she uses the bathroom and I pack. Mom wouldn't care anyway she barely pays attention to me ever since she got a job. And she hates Bree so she wouldn't mind at all. 

"You ready Chase?" I nodded got everything I needed and I linked my arm with hers and she superspeeded out of the house. We ended up staying in New York with a nice suite and I figured out how to make the bed work like a capsule so we wouldn't have to worry about our bionics glitching. Bree said she is much happier with me but she also told me how her dad is doing.

Donald's Pov

I think I went a little overboard with Bree. I am her father and I was trying to protect her from getting hurt but instead I hurt her and now she ran away with Chase. I never liked him because he was a bad boy and when I found out that she was pregnant I lost it. And it broke my heart when she yelled at me and started crying. Adam and Leo came up to me.

"Way to go dad look what you did now Bree is leaving with that bad boy!" Adam said. To be honest, I learned Chase is not a player or a bad boy when I saw Bree holding his hand and she said that she loves him. I was always protective of her because of the guys she dated before so that's why I was hard on Chase. But I went to far.

"Yeah thanks alot dad!" Leo said and they both left. Tasha came up to me and sat down next to me.

"Donald honey you need to be careful with people's feelings." She is right. I haven't even told Adam,Bree, and Chase that Douglas is my brother(in this story Leo is adopted but he calls Donald "Dad" instead of Big D and Douglas is actually Chase's father but Chase never met him) well my adopted brother. He is the father of Chase and he never met Douglas. But I am the good person he just wanted to use bionics for evil. But right now I don't feel like a good person. I just hope Bree is not to mad at me and she will come home soon because if she doesn't then I will be lost without her. She is my little princess and I don't know what I will do.

No One's Pov

Bree and Chase are happily staying in the hotel and they are sleeping with each other. A mysterious person suddenly checks into the hotel and claims he is staying there. He has the technology to do it. But what no one knows is that Chase has more room on his chip for more abilities that he knew he never had. The mysterious man chuckled when he saw Chase and Bree sleeping together and he muttered to himself.

"Don't worry son you say you want new abilities because you can never be as good as Adam and Bree so here you go" The man upgraded his chip and Chase groaned and turned to his side still holding Bree. The man left their room and he evil laughed.

"I hope Donny missed me" And he chuckled.

Okay hope you liked it and sorry it took me a wile to post who do you think this"mysterious man" is even though it's obvious but you can still guess anyway more to come stay tuned! bye and also Bree and Chase r not cousins sorry if it's complicated but Douglas is actually Chase's father and Donald is Adam and Bree's father. so Bree and Chase are NOT cousins in my story sorry if I confused you all.