The Plan

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long with this story. But yeah I hope you guys like it and you have been so nice and kind too me so I appreciate it. Anyway here is Chapter 11 hope you guys like it!

Bree's Pov

I am so glad that Caitlin is okay with me and Chase. I am on the bed with my fiancee. it's so weird and nice at the same time for me to say that. I can't believe that he proposed. I snuggle closer with him and I smile. He wraps his arms around me a little tighter and he turns to face me. I kiss him and he kisses back. Man I love him so much.

"Morning beautiful" I blush. Damn he calls me that everyday but I still blush whenever he does.

"Morning handsome" I go on top of him and kiss him. I intertwine my hand with his and I kiss his chest and his stomach. He moans. He then turns me around and now hes on top of me and he's kissing my neck and I moan. Damn he's so good at this. 

"Bree I was wondering- oh really?! Ugh!" Dad came in and he saw us there and Chase and I kinda blushed. We both get dressed and we go downstairs. 

"You guys done having sex? Man that's an image I am never going to unsee" We both laughed. Chase has his arm around me and we get some breakfast. We don't go to school anymore because I got pregnant and we need to focus more on our training. But Leo still goes to school.  I get cereal and Chase sits down on the couch with his legs on the coffee table. I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me. I was about to eat my cereal but Chase stops me.  I am kinda confused.

"Babe. Let me do it" I kinda chuckle. He takes the spoon and feeds me and I blush. I am not small I know how to feed myself. But the way he does it is just so cute. I playfully roll my eyes and I grab the cereal from his hands and I eat it.

"I am not a little kid Chase. I can feed myself" I playfully punch him and when I finish my cereal he tackles me and I laugh.  He then kisses me and I kiss back. I mess with his hair and he has his arms around my waist. Damn what did I do to deserve him?  Dad comes downstairs and he sees us and he crosses his arms. We get out of the position and Chase and I just hold hands.

"That is the second time walking in on you too about to have sex!" Chase and I both kinda chuckle. Chase goes in to check on Spencer and he is very quiet. Spencer is asleep and Chase puts him down gently. He puts his arm around me and I kiss his cheek. I am so glad that dad and everyone is okay with me having a baby. Right when we were about to leave the room, Spencer started crying. I got his bottle and fed him. He drank it all up. Literally. In like 5 seconds the milk was gone. Oh no.

"Dad!" He immediately came down.He had like a mask on his face. I don't even wanna know what he is doing.

"What?! What is it?!" Chase and I both look confused but we dismissed it.

"Dad. Spencer literally drank his milk in 5 seconds!" How is it possible that he's getting new abilities so quickly?!

"Oh coming!" He quickly rushes upstairs.  He almost trips and Chase and I kinda laugh.We come in the room and Spencer is floating in the air. Oh no!

"Spencer!" We try to get him but he keeps moving. Chase uses his molecularkinesis to bring him down. He is making sure that he is careful. Chase puts him back in his crib and he falls asleep. We both sigh in relief and I go and kiss Spencer's head.

"That was close. That was great Chasey. Thanks" I kiss him. He kisses back and he lifts me up and puts me on the bed.

"Can't you wait until I leave the room?! Geez!" Dad says. He goes back to whatever it was that he was doing. Chase and I kinda laugh then he goes on top of me.

"Were finally alone" I giggle and kiss him. He puts his hand on my hair and kisses me. I put my hand on his back and he slowly takes my shirt off.I do the same to him.I massage his back and he kisses my neck. I moan.Damn. What did i do to deserve him? I love him so much.