New Abilities

Chase's Pov

I wake up and I suddenly feel different. Like I have more power. I am imagining it. I turn my head and I see Bree resting comfortably on my chest. I smile and stroke her hair. I gently get up to go to the firdge which is all the way over to the side of the room. I start walking there and half a second later I am there. How the hell did I just do that?! One minute I was by the bed and now I am by the fridge! Wait a minute! Do I have other abilities? No that is not possible!

Chase I love you

Did I just read Bree's mind?!  Whoa! Who gave me new abilites? 

Bree I went to the lobby to look around call if you need me-Chase

I put the note down by the dresser and I go to lobby and sit down. I am trying to figure out how I got new abilities. While I was sleeping I heard a man''s voice but I think that it was a dream. I turn my head to see something and I see a man looking at me. I turn around to see if he is looking behind me but he is looking at me. Why is he looking at me? Do I know him? He has an evil grin on his face. He kinda looks like me because he has spikey hair like me also. He gets up and sits next to me and I am not gonna be rude so I talk to him.

"Hi sir I am Chase." I smile. He looks at me. I kinda want to know where my father is. Mom told me that he left us because of his brother getting kids.

"I am Douglas nice to meet you" He holds out his hand. I shake his hand and everything got silent. I wonder if Bree is awake yet.

"Well it was nice meeting you Douglas but my girlfriend is waiting for me so bye!" I make sure he isn't looking and I somehow got to the room really fast. I have superspeed? Bree is awake and she sees me.

"Hey Chase I saw your note" I walk to the bed and put my arm around her.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good but I am hungry" She gets up and walks to the fridge. Should I tell her about my new abilities? If I don't then she will break up with me. I will tell her because I don't want to lose her.

"Bree?" She turns around.

"Chase? Are you okay?" I sigh. Okay here we go I will tell her.

"Somehow during last night I got new abilities and apparently I have superspeed and strength" Her eyes widen. Oh no she is going to break up with me! Then she comes and hugs me.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Oh hehe nevermind.

"I don't know I am trying to figure it out. If someone put new abilities in my chip then they know about our bionics" Her eyes widen again.

"I will call my dad" Her and her dad are still fighting but this is important.

"While I was in the lobby I met this guy Douglas and he kinda looked like me"

"I will tell my dad that also" I nodded. I hope I figure out who upgraded my chip.

Bree's Pov

I can't believe Chase has new abilities! I am happy for him but at the same time who gave him abilities? Dad and I are still fighting but this is for Chase and it's important. I sigh and call him.

"Hello Dad?" I am scared to talk to him he might yell at me.

"Bree? Is that you?" His voice sounded calm but sad also.

"Yes I was calling because something's happened" It's really akward after your dad yells at you and you run away.

"What's wrong?" His voice turning into worry.

"I know you hate him but, Chase got more abilities and whoever gave them to him knows he's bionic and he said he met someone in the lobby" Now his voice is really worried.

"Who did he meet?" 

"Some guy or man whatever named Douglas" I say calmly because I don't know who the hell Douglas is. Then I hear him scream and I literally had to put my ear from the phone.

"Dad what's wrong?" I don't hear him anymore all I hear is his breahing. I am worried. Did I say something wrong? Chase if your reading my mind then stop! He told me he can read my mind.

"I have to go bye Bree love you"  Then he hung up. What was that all about? Chase comes behind me and wraps his arms around me I hug him back.

"It's okay Bree he is probably busy" I nod. He is the best boyfriend ever he always finds a way to cheer me up.

"Thanks Bree" He smirks. Chase please stop reading my mind! He chuckles. Gahh why does he do that?! It makes my knees melt when he does that sexy chuckle.

"I love you Bree" I smile and Blush.

"I love you to Chase' We kiss and it''s passionate.

Donald's Pov

Crap! Douglas is alive? But how? I thought he was dead! Oh no! What if he goes after Chase? I don't really hate him but I just want to make sure he treats my daughter well. No I can't tell Bree that Douglas is Chase's father. She will get worried and think that Chase will turn evil and I can't let that happen. Bree already hates me and she only called because it was important and not because she was checking up on me. I should tell Adam and Leo about Douglas. He is not their father but they have to be cautious of Douglas because he can go after my daughter's boyfriend. I accept who she dates but I can't tell her yet. I already feel like I disappointed her already. But I need to tell them eventually that Douglas is Chase's father and I never told them. She will hate me more than ever but I will risk that if it means to keep her safe.