What's Wrong With Leo?

Bree's Pov

I'm really worried about Leo. he hasn't been acting like himself. I don't know what to think. Could he have blown up the lab? No. He wouldn't do that. Right? How could he have done that? I mean, how could a scrawny guy like him do anything? Okay! What is with these thoughts?! Why am I thinking so negatively about Leo? Chase comes downstairs and I smile.

"Hey handsome." I say. He comes to me and kisses me. I kiss back and giggle.

"Hey beautiful." I blush when he called me that. He is so sweet and nice. I'm so lucky to call him my fiance.

"How is my hot and handsome fiance today?" I have my arms around his neck and he has his on my waist.

"I'm good now that my sexy and gorgeous fiance is up" I blush even more and kiss him. he smiles and kisses me back. I pull away.

"Want breakfast?" He nods. I kiss his cheek and go to the kitchen. I get a pan out and go to the fridge. I grab some eggs and bacon and I close it.

"Look at that. My fiance is cooking." I playfully roll my eyes. He comes up behind me and puts his hands on my waist again.

"Chase." He puts his head on my shoulder and we rock back and forth. I giggle and then pull him away.

"I can't make breakfast if you sneak up behind me." He pouts. I boop him on the nose and he goes back to the living room. I turn the oven on and I put the eggs in. Then I get another pan and put the bacon in. Chase speeds to me and comes behind me again.

"Something smells delicious." I bite my lip. Damn it! I can't resist him.

"It's just the eggs and bacon." He was looking at me seductively. He has his shirt off too. Damn. He's been working out!

"I wasn't talking about the eggs and bacon."  I playfully slap his arm and then continue to cook it.

"Go in the living room. I'll let you know when breakfast is ready." He pouts again and then he goes in the living room and turns on the tv.

"You're no fun." I playfully roll my eyes. The eggs and bacon are done and I get two plates out. I put the eggs and bacon on the plate and I hand one to Chase.

"Breakfast is ready!" He smiles and he grabs my waist and pulls me down on the couch with him. I scream.

"Chase!" I laugh. He kisses my neck. I moan.

"Want to skip breakfast?" I look at him and shove a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"No. I worked hard on breakfast. So eat." i eat my plate. He pouts for like the hundredth time today and he eats his breakfast.

"Fine. But I will get what I want!" I roll my eyes. I eat and he is smiling.

"What?" He puts his plate on the coffee table and he kisses me. I kiss back.

"You made such a good breakfast.'' I smile and blush. 

"Thanks." I put my hand on his face. He holds my hand.

"I know that you're going to be a better cook in the future." He says. I put my head on his shoulder and I relax. Being with him is amazing. I never want it to end.

Leo's Pov

Our plan is really coming together! It's going so well! They don't notice a thing. Bree and Chase have been so busy with Spencer, they don't even realize that something is going on. Honestly? Their relationship is so gross. Like all they do is have sex! Is that really love or lust? They are so stupid! Chase is supposedly the "smartest guy in the world" but he's an idiot when he's around Bree. Spencer starts crying and I smile. I go in his nursery, and I smile.