Suspicious

Bree's Pov
It's been about a week since the lab was destroyed. We've been glitching like crazy. We are trying to figure out who could've done this. Chase and I are in bed and he wakes up.
"Hey beautiful" I blush so hard. He kisses my cheek and I turn around and face him. I kiss him and he kisses back. He kisses my neck and I moan. Then I hear crying.
"Someone's up." He gets up and picks up Spencer.
"Hey buddy." He feeds Spencer and he stops crying. Chase then puts him down and he goes on top of me and kisses me.
"Chase" I giggle. He bites my neck and I moan.
"Spencer's right there!" He pouts but then gets off.
"Fine. But next time." He kisses me then gets out of bed. We go downstairs and see Leo and Adam playing video games. Typical. I go get cereal and then Chase sits next to me at the table. He holds my hand and I blush. Adam comes to the kitchen and he doesn't really say anything. He gets food and goes back to where Leo is.
"He misses the lab. We all do." I say. He nods. Who could've done this? Why would they do this? I hear a phone ringing​ and Leo picks it up.
"Hello?" I turn around and his eyes wide but he coughs.
"Sorry. Wrong number." He scoffs and goes back to playing video games. That was weird. His eyes widen. Chase read my mind.
"Hey. He's fine." I then hear Adam groan.
"What's going on?" I ask as Leo was getting up.
"I'm going to the bathroom. Do I need to make an announcement?" He leaves and then I turn back to Chase.
"Is he acting weird?" He shrugs. I get up and follow Leo. I knock on the bathroom door.
"Leo?" I didn't hear an answer. But I opened the door and he was there.
"Bree! Privacy!" He slams the door. I can't unsee that. I race back to the living room and go to Chase.
"You okay?" I nod.
"I saw something that I can't unsee." He chuckles and kisses my head. Leo comes out angry.
"Bree what the hell?! I told you I was in the bathroom!" I blush and I put my head in Chase's chest.
"You walked in on him?" He asked. I blush again and I go to him.
"Sorry Leo. Didn't mean too." Actually I did. To see what his dumbass was up to. Whoa. Why am I thinking about Leo like that?! I see his face scrunch up nut he smiles.
"It's okay Bree. Luckily you didn't see me doing my beauty mask." He sits back on the couch and continues to play video games. Why was I suspecting Leo? He obviously couldn't have blown up the lab. But why do I suspect him? He's been acting strange.
"Bree. It's not him." Chase stop reading my mind! He chuckles and kisses me. I kiss back. He's so amazing. My world revolves around him.
Leo's Pov
Bree is such a bitch! She almost heard my conversation with Caitlin. It went like this.
I go to the bathroom and close the door. I then call her number and she picks up.
"Sorry Caitlin. Family was next to me. They don't suspect a thing." She laughs on the other end.
"Good. Soon Leo. We will be the rulers of the world." I laugh too. I hear a knock and Bree's voice.
"Leo?" Crap!
"I have to go! Talk later." I put my phone away and I act like i'm using the bathroom.
"Bree! Privacy!" She closes the door quickly. I smirk. I get up and I leave. Bree is blushing and embarrassed.
"Bree. What the hell?! I told you I was in the bathroom!" She comes up to me and apologizes. I heard her thoughts and I scrunch my face but quickly turn it onto a smile.
"It's okay Bree. Luckily you didn't see me using my beauty mask." I sit down and pretend to play video games. I heard everything they said. How wrong they were.
Yeah. That's pretty much what happened. They don't know that it's me. Chase is hugging and cuddling Bree. I roll my eyes. My phone buzzes and it's a text from Caitlin.
Come meet me. I miss you <3.
I smile then I get up.
"Okay. I'll be in my room. My fingers are numb." I go to my room and I close my door. I used my hologram ability to make it seem like i'm here.
"Stupidheads." I Geo-Leap to Caitlin's house and I go in she runs up to me and hugs me. I spin her around and kiss her.
"I missed you so much!" She said. I kissed her cheek.
"I missed you too." She smiles and then giggles.
"Nice job with the hologram." I smirk and sigh.
"I know. Best part is, it looks and acts like me. The 'good part' or whatever." She smiles.
"You always were great at stuff. Glad to know my inventions are paying off." I hear someone clear their throat.
"You mean MY inventions sweetie?" I see a man who kinda looks like Chase.
"Yeah Dad." Oh ok so that's her dad.
"Hi. I'm Leo" He shakes my hand and smiles at me.
"I know. We have the cameras remember?" Oh yeah. I nod and turn towards Caitlin.
"So he's your dad?" She nods.
"And Chase's" I looked shocked. What? I thought his dad died!
"I know you're confused. I'll tell you everything." I nod. Looks like i'll be here a while.
Chase's Pov
Bree and I are breathing heavy. She puts ber head on my chest and I have my arm around her.
"I swear Chasey. You're getting rougher" I smirk and kiss her. She pulls away.
"Okay. We need to take care of Spencer." I joke around.
"I don't hear him. Do you?" She playfully rolls her eyes and gets up. I can't believe Bree and I are getting married in 4 months. We still have time to plan. Bree is thinking about doing a outside wedding. I get out of bed and I put my boxers on and my pants. I see Bree downstairs and she is on the couch. Adam is next to her playing video games.
"Hey. Where's Leo?" I shrug. Bree sees me and she hugs me. Spencer starts crying and we moan.
"Great." I Geo-Leap to Spencer's room and he is glitching. Mr.Johnson made is crib work like a capsule. I take him out of the crib.
"Hey buddy." He sees me and giggles.
"You're getting big." He's about 6 months. He hasn't learned how to walk yet. I kiss him on the head and he smiles. I put him down and he crawls. He stopped glitching when I picked him up.
"Let's go to mommy. Sound good?" I pick him up and take him downstairs. Bree sees me and smiles.
"Go to mommy." Bree gets him from me and she kisses his face. She giggles.
"You're so handsome. Like your father." I blush at that. Adam stops playing video games and he goes to Spencer.
"Hi!" He makes funny faces and Spencer laughs.
"Adam! That's funny." Spencer glitches and he ends up having bubbles fly out of him and it explodes.
"Whoa! Is that a new ability?" He asks dumbly. Bree and I are shocked.
"Dad!" Bree yells. Donald comes running downstairs with a face mask. We all look at him.
"Stop calling me when I am putting on stuff for my face!" Bree goes up to him.
"I think Spencer unlocked a new ability!" He goes to our room. I was on my way there when I noticed something. On the shelf at the top, I see something shiny. I fly up to it and I am levitating in the air. I get what looks like a camera and I go down. How long had this been here? I have to tell Donald! I go to our room and go up to him.
"Donald. I found a camera in the living room. Is it yours?" He nodded his head no.
"Do you think it's the person responsible for it?" Bree nods.
"Question is: Who does it belong to?" I hear the door open and close and I see Leo.
"Leo? When did you go out?" He has wide eyes.
"You saw nothing!" He rushes to his room and I hear the door slam. Okay. I knock on his door and he answers it.
"Yes?" He asks innocently. I chuckle.
"Leo. I won't tell. But I need to show you something." He has an eyebrow up but he follows me.
"Donald. Show Leo." Donald shows Leo the camera and Leo looks like he's worried.
"Where did you find that?" I give him a look.
"In the living room. We think the person who blew up the lab has been spying on us." He then starts to act nervous.
"How would you know that? That could be anybody's!" I go closer to him and look at him.
"Leo. Do you know something?" He shrugs.
"Wow. I have to use the bathroom!" He rushes and I hear the door slam. I follow him. I hear a little of him. He's on the phone talking to someone.
"They found the cameras!" He does know!
"That makes sense. He's the stupid one." Was he talking about Adam?
"What am I supposed to do?" I couldn't​' hear who was on the other end.
"Okay. I can't be there for a while.  They might keep an eye on me." Could it be Leo? No! He wouldn't blow up the lab would he? All of a sudden I jumped.
"Chase! Buddy! Why are you outside the bathroom door?" Damn it! Leo is going to know i'm here!
"Hello! Privacy!" I hear him yell on the other side. Adam laughs and he looks at me.
"What are you doing?" I say really lowly so Leo can't hear me.
"I was eavesdropping. Leo's been acting weird." He shakes his head.
"Oh okay! So you think that Leo is a bad guy?" He said really loudly and then he laughed.
"Yeah. Okay." He then walks past me. Leo comes out of the bathroom with a hurt look on his face. I smile sheepishly at him.
"You think i'm a bad guy?" He looks like he's going to cry. He's such a baby! Whoa. Why did I think that. I thought I saw his face go to anger for a minute. But he looks hurt.
"Glad to know what you really think of me" He then goes to his room and I feel bad. Bree comes next to me and hugs me.
"What happened?" I tell her everything. She hugs me and then yells at me.
"Don't eavesdrop! That's rude!" I nod and I kiss her. She smiles and I sigh. Leo's mad at me and he's hurt. Is he really trying to hurt us?
Leo's Pov
Man Chase is so gullible! But he did find the camera. That's not good. That's only one. What if he finds them all? Marcus put up the one in the living room. It makes sense since it wasn't a good place to put it and Marcus is stupid. Honestly. I feel bad for Caitlin. Though I know what she's going through because I have a stupid brother too. But Caitlin said that we shouldn't meet each other for a while. I know the family will be keeping an eye on me. Chase was pretty much listening to our conversation. I played it off and pretended like I was hurt. He bought it. He claims he's the smartest guy in the world, but he's stupid and gullible. But we won't have to worry about him much longer. Because everyone is going to be destroyed. Mission Creek and the world will be outs! Oh I can't wait for that day to happen. I wish it would come already. It will be a good day.