Secret's Out

Hey guys! So sorry that I have taken so long to update. Thanks so much for being so patient. Okay here's Chapter 18. Hope you like it!

Chase's Pov

Did we really just hear that? Leo was talking to someone named Marcus. He said that the plan is in motion. What plan? I'm getting worried. I look at Bree and we leave the door. We go in the living room.

"Did you hear that?" I nod. She starts pacing. He's betraying us? Why would he do that? We haven't done anything to him. 

"Yeah. Who's Marcus? And what is he planning?" She looks scared. I shrug. I don't know. Is he gonna hurt us?

"I don't know. But Marcus watches us have sex?"  We shudder. Bree and I realize something.

"Wait a minute. Does that mean there's cameras in the house?" I speed around trying to find them.  There's nothing!

"I don't see anything." She looks confused. 

"Are you sure? I mean there has to be cameras here!" She speeds around too. She goes don in the lab and looks. I meet her there. Donald and Adam are there.

"Nothing!" She looks at me. What are we going to do now?

"What's going on?" Donald asks. We tell them everything. What we heard, and how there's cameras in here. They laugh.

"Come on. Leo secretly working with someone?" Adam says. We both give them a serious look. They stop laughing.

"Wait. You're serious?" We nod. They then get scared.

"Ooh. If that's the case, then I hope that didn't see me doing something." We look at Adam.

"What?" He rubs his neck nervously.

"I might have sung in my underwear while lasering my lunch and pretending a banana is a microphone." We look at him. Why would he-? Better not to ask.

"Forget that. What do we do?" Before anyone could say something, Leo comes in. We gulp.

"Hey! There you are. I couldn't find you upstairs." Adam nervously laughs.

"Sorry Leo. We were just hanging out." He then laughs.

"Without me? I'm the life of the party!" When he's turned around, we give Adam a 'really?' look. He shrugs.

"So. Leo, how have you been?" He shrugs and eats a sandwich,

"Good. Boring day though." He goes to his desk and we watch him. He looks at us.

"You guys okay?" We all laugh nervously.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" He gets up and we back up a bit. He looks at us confused.

"Because you're watching me. And you seem nervous." We all laugh.  

"No. We're not watching you. Or making sure you're gonna do something bad."  Adam says. We look at him.

"Oh come on. Look I know i'm accident prone, but I don't mean to break things!" As he says that, he knocks down a glass of water on the console.

"Leo!" Donald says. He gets to the console and tries to clean it up. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" Donald looks at Leo. I see his face. He's angry. But at the same time, it's like he's trying to fight off saying something.

"You never mean too Leo! You always mess things up! You're a disappointment!" Donald realizes what he said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Something sparked in Leo. He has his fists clenched. For a split second, I thought I saw a light coming from his hands.