Wrecking Havoc

Leo's Pov

I have bionics now. Sweet! I have much cooler abilities then my siblings. I look over to Caitlin and I hug her.

"Thanks Caitlin. You're the only one who's been there for me." She smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush and I leave her house. I decided to try out my new abilities and I managed to Geo-leap back to the house. Sweet! I open the door and everyone is watching tv. I smirk and I use my lightning fingers on the tv and it electrocutes them.

"Whoa! What happened?" Bree asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Are you guys okay?" I go close to them and I act like I care. They all nod and then they go down to the lab. Okay that was awesome! I tested out more abilities. I managed to fly up to my room. Literally. I flew up to my room. Awesome! I obviously have super strength,speed, and intelligence. Molecularkinesis, vocal manipulation,shapeshifting, ice breath,heat breath, heat vision, invisibility, teleportation, healing. I could go on but then we would be here for awhile. I went down to the lab and decided to wreak havoc secretly. I used my molecularkinesis to make a piece of wire fall on the floor. Bree didn't see it and she trips. Chase helps her up.
"You okay Bree?" She nods and smiles. They kiss. Ugh. Seriously? I then use my invisibility and I use my wind breath(like Adam has) and I knock Chase backwards. He gets up and he looks around. I chuckle and I am right in front of him. But he can't see me.

"What's going on?" I did it again several times. I then made sure to go behind a wall so he didn't see me. I made myself visible and I acted natural.

''Hey gu-" I stopped when I saw Chase on the floor. I looked at Bree and she shrugged.

"What happened here?" I asked. Knowing that it was me, I acted like I didn't know who did this.

"I don't know. There was this breeze or something that knocked me down." I smiled but it looked like I was just laughing.

"Haha very funny Leo." It was. I then decided to cause some trouble. So I knew who I was going to blame.

"It was obviously Adam. I think he got a new ability." I said. Chase looks upset and I smirk. Oh man is Adam in for it.

"How do you know that Leo?" Bree asked me. I thought I was going to have a hard time lying, but it came out so easily.

"I saw him earlier and he used it on me. Then he went looking for you." The elevator door opens and Adam comes in the lab. Chase then tries to hurt him but Bree pulls him back.

"Whoa! What did I do?!" Chase just scoffed and crossed his arms.

''Chasey. Breathe." He breathes in and out and I just roll my eyes at the. I mean seriously?

"Adam. Did you get a new ability?" Bree said calmly. I hid behind the desk knowing that Adam didn't get a new ability.

"No I didn't" Oh Adam. You might want to stop lying. I use the ability again and aim it towards Bree.

"Adam!" Chase yelled and he helped Bree up. Adam was confused and wondering if he actually did unlock a new ability.

"That wasn't me!" Chase got angry and threw a plasma grenade at him. He missed it by 2 seconds. I just smile knowing that the are snapping at each other.

"Oh yeah sure. Who else could've done it, Leo?" They all look behind Adam and i'm acting confused.

"Yeah, man. I don't have bionics." Adam was shocked that I was supposedly taking Chase's side.

"You're on his side?!" I look at all of them and then I sigh.

"I'm not on anyone's side okay?" I then pretend to walk out of the lab but when they weren't looking, I used my invisibility app and made myself invisible.