My Mystery Man Chapter Two

CHAPTER 2

Jason's POV

WHOA! She was sitting right beside me and her arm kept touching mine. It felt so nice her tanned skin against mine, she smelled like roses. I kept my head turned towards the window so I wouldn't stare at her. But I really wanted to look at her, so I fought the urge to keep my head where it was out but I lost the fight and took a quick glimpse at her but I couldn't tear my eyes away from hers. She must have been staring at me for a while because when I turned to look at her I met her eyes.

Our eyes locked, and everything became oblivious to me they were a nice shade of brown like caramel I got lost in them and I gave her a crooked smile. She smiled back and then slowly turned her head away from me. I sighed and returned back to the window, as we slowly pulled up to her house it was a nice little 2 story brown house with rose bushes all around the yard. I kind of felt at home here isn't that weird. I was getting attached to quickly to her and I still needed to woo her.

Arianas POV

I barely met this boy and yet I felt so connected to him when our eyes met it was like fireworks exploding I could feel the chemistry already. But I knew someone like him would never date me. He gave me a crooked smile (how I loved that smile) and I smiled back before I gazed out the window as my brother parked the car in the driveway. I quickly opened my door and jumped out which was a bad idea cause somehow my foot got tangled around my backpack strap and I fell on my back onto the cement drive way.

Jason was the first and only one who saw me fall Romeo and Lexi were already walking towards the door.

" I got you, let me help you up, Ariana", he said

I hesitated for about a second averting his worried stare but I reluctantly grabbed his hand, allowing him to pull me up. I stood there dusting my skirt off and I could feel his gaze on my body, it sent a shiver down my spine, even though it was 80 degrees outside.

"Are you okay, Ariana?" he asked me giving me a once over to make sure I hadn't broken anything.

"Yeah I'm okay Jason" I grinned sheepishly.

He cocked his head to the side and gave me that sexy crooked smile again.

OMG! How I loved that smile. I grabbed my back pack and purse out of the backseat of my brothers car. I was just about to sling the back pack over my shoulder....

"Can I take your back pack inside for you?" Jason asked me

"I would really appreciate it Jason, thank you" I replied.

We slowly headed towards the house he had my neon pink back pack slung over his shoulder and his right arm on my waist which I enjoyed, it felt perfect. And he had that sexy crooked smile plastered on his handsome face, I couldn't tear my eyes off of him.

We stopped at the front door, and he turned to face me, his chocolate colored eyes bore into mine. Seriously I didn't know what took over me I started to lean into him puckering my lips and closing my eyes when I was about an inch away from his luscious lips. I was shocked when I felt his lips meet mine, if it wasn't for his arm around my waist I would have sagged to the ground in a heap less puddle. I moaned against his mouth when he deepened the kiss. But I ruined the moment when I opened my eyes and realized what I had done. I put my hand over my mouth shocked, I had never acted so boldly, but everything felt different when I was near him, and I just met him.

Jason's

POV

She looked so adorably sexy when she puckered up her lips and leaned in too kiss me, I stood there not knowing what to do but I quickly recovered and pressed my lips to hers. And it felt like when you stick your finger in a socket, I could feel the electric current course through my body. Her body sagged against mine and I supported her, as I deepened the kiss, her soft moan drove me over the edge. Her mouth tasted like honey, and I was the hungry bear. But before I could taste the sweet inside of her mouth she pulled away putting her hand over her mouth with shock in her eyes. I instantly regretted kissing her but I pushed the idea out of my head because we both enjoyed it.