My Mystery Man Chapter Three

I finally found a picture to describe Ariana I'm still looking for Romeo's, Jasons, Gabriel's, Lexi's, and William's.

Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

I was woken up by my mother who was shaking me,

"ARIANA MARIE VALDEZ! Wake up your going to be late for school", she screamed at me and I knew she was being serious when she used my full name.

I rubbed my eyes and gave her a hateful glare,

"Ugh, mom I'm awake you don't have to scream!" I yelled back at her as I threw the covers off of me and jumped out of bed, heading to the bathroom to do my everyday routine.

Brush my teeth, cleanse my face, straighten my hair.

But today, instead of leaving it flat, I decided to do a bump, and leave my bangs on one side of my face.

I quickly looked in my closet contemplating on what to wear, pulling out a pink t-shirt that had big black bold letters on the front it read,

"BITE ME, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO"

And some black skinny jeans, with some white flats.

I decided not to wear any makeup today as I walked out of room with backpack, purse, and cell phone in hand.

Romeo was impatiently waiting at the door twirling his car keys around his finger.

"Its about time Ari!" he hissed at me

I just rolled my eyes at him, as I pushed past him to open the door and walked outside.

The sky was very cloudy and dark, it was going to rain finally it hadn't rained in over a month. I had my face lifted up to the sky when a big fat rain drop landed on my face. I jerked my face down and ran to the safety of my brothers car. The rain started pouring down smacking against the windshield loudly.

Thank goodness I didn't wear makeup today, it would have already been smeared.

My brother turned on the windshield wipers on full blast as we backed out of the driveway.

"I can't see a damn thing with this rain" my brother complained.

He was right, I was pressed up against the dashboard and couldn't see a thing.

"Just drive slowly, it doesn't matter if we're a little late." I reassured him.

We ended up 20 minutes late for our first period, the secretary gave us dirty looks, when we explained to her why we were late.

After getting our tardy passes we said "Bye" to one another and headed off in separate directions.

Mr. Wilcox was in the middle of a lecture about certain people not turning in there homework on time.

I gave him the tardy note and headed to my desk at the back of the class, where Jason and Lexi were already at there desks looking bored but I saw a glint of happiness in Jason's eyes when I sat down beside him.

"Class, it seems Miss Valdez has decided to join us today after all." Mr. Wilcox announced.

I pulled my history book out of my bag and opened it to the page Mr. Wilcox had written on the chalkboard behind him. He talked about the homework assignment and turned around to write everything on the chalkboard for us to copy.

I was quickly jotting everything down, when I got hit in the face with a piece of folded paper.

I pushed it aside and continued writing, I knew it was from Lexi, she could wait.