My Mystery Man Chapter Eight

W(Jason's POV)

I knew Ariana was still upset with me. I just don't know what came over me. I should have known she was joking, instead I took it seriously. Hell, I would be lucky if she would go out on another date with me.

"Jason I'm home" Gabriel bellowed from downstairs.

He was back early and that wasn't a good thing. I walked out of my room, solemnly.

"Jason, hurry up" Gabriel bellowed one more time.

"I'm coming" I shouted back in response.

I took my time walking downstairs, remembering how Ariana walked down the stairs last night. She truly was a work of art. I can't believe I acted like a coward. As I predicted it Gabriel was standing there with my father.

"Jason, its been so long why haven't you visited us. Your mama has been worried about you"

He embraced me then took a step back with his hands still on my shoulders.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing"

What was the point of telling him that if he could read my thoughts. I just stood there while he squeezed my shoulders and closed his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me William has been bothering you again?" He asked finally releasing me.

"Its no big deal father I can take care of him myself"

"Nonsense, I will summon a bodyguard today"

"Father, Gabriel is here with me"

He looked at me than at Gabriel eyes narrowed,

"Fine but don't let your guard down around him"

"And as for that human girl are you sure you want to be this connected to her?" He finished

I stayed silent letting my fathers words sink in,

"Of course father, there is something different about her. I'm drawn to her, I can feel her emotions, I never felt that with Daniella".

"So be it son. The only thing me and your mother want is for you to be happy"

I smiled at him,

"I wonder what mother will think about her?"

"I'm not sure, she's not too fond of humans. You know how your mother is"

I frowned at that she never got over what happened with Daniella. Heaven knows what she would think about Ariana.

My father noticed my frown and reassured me,

"But if you love her like you say you do, I don't think your mother will be to hard on you"

"I hope so"

ARIANA'S POV

I woke up Monday morning with a huge smile. I had a good date with Jason on Saturday and my mom called Sunday. She told me she was coming back in 2 weeks. I dressed quickly and proceeded to straighten my long black hair. I only applied mascara and eyeliner then got my stuff and walked out of my room, bumping into my brother.

"Damn sis watch were your going" he groaned rubbing his eyes

"Shut up"

"Your in a good mood"

"Yes I am so dont ruin it for me"

"Okay"

"Are you going to school like that?"