My Mystery Man Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I know I took a long time uploading and I am deeply sorry L . I have had serious writers block. But here is chapter four. I hope ya like it. Let me know what ya think about it.

Ariana's POV

(After School)

Any other 17 year old would have been excited to have the house to themselves while their parents were away. But I wasn't.

It had been three days since my mom went on her international meeting. She was the only person who I could talk to, besides Lexi. But I wouldn't dare tell them about the voice in my head.

And to top it off I hadn't seen Jason or heard the voice in my head.

I was forlorn as I drove home school, my brother went out every night since our mom left. It was a good thing my car was fixed, so I didn't have to borrow Romeo's car anymore.

When I got home, I could faintly hear the phone ringing as I got out of the car. I ran to get it but wasn't able to make it in time, the answering machine picked it up.

"Hey guys it's mom, I guess you haven't made it home yet. I just wanted to let both of you know that I might be here longer than a month. But as soon as I know all the details, I will let you know".

"Oh and Ariana, please take care of your brother, remember what happened last time I left, okay I love you both!" she finished right before the machine cut her off.

A part of me missed her but the other part kind of wanted her gone so I could do what I wanted.

But I was the responsible twin, like my mom mentioned she couldn't trust Romeo while she was gone. I remember last time she had left for about 2 months,

(Ariana Flashback) 1 year ago

When she had come home she automatically knew my brother had thrown a party, the whole house was trashed.

I was in my room still asleep when I heard her screaming my brothers name. While she stomped up the stairs, and stormed passed my room. I got out of bed walked to the door opening it slowly and walked out to the hallway.

My mom and I had the biggest shock in our entire lives, when she pushed Romeo's bedroom door open. There on Romeo's bed was Romeo with two really tanned blondes, one on either side of him with just a sheet over them.

My mother was so furious, she walked to the foot of the bed and grabbed the girls by their feet and pulled them out of the bed.

My brother had woken up from both girls screaming at the top of their lungs, and my mother screaming all kinds of profanities both English and Spanish.

She kicked them out of our house and then dragged my brother to the doctor's office so he could get tested for anything. When he came home, I started laughing at him. He just glared at me.

But he still didn't learn his lesson. But we had both gotten "The Talk." My brother had gotten 3 months supply of condoms, while I had to get on the pill. But I wasn't sexually active, but I still took them.

End of Flashback

I proceeded to the kitchen and grabbed a hot-pocket out of the fridge. After I popped it into the microwave, I grabbed a coke and waited patiently for my food to be ready. As soon as the timer went off, I quickly grabbed the hot-pocket and put it on a plate.