My Mystery Man Chapter Nine

I hope you guys arent too disappointed with this chapter :)

(Williams POV)

That bitch Ariana is gonna pay for what she did to me. She deserved to die, and Jason deserved to suffer like I have. If I couldn't be happy neither could he. Even though it has been a long time since Daniella was executed, I could still hear her screams. They have haunted me until this day. They had no remorse when Daniella pleaded for mercy and they paid her no attention. The way they made me watch her burn, and then the royal guards beat the shit out of me.

Ariana thought she was too good for me, I wanted her too think she had the upper-hand. But in the end I would really enjoy watching her die a slow painful death. It was too bad that I had to take my anger out on Brittany. I made it look like an animal attacked her. I left bites on her neck, arms, and legs. I had been doing this a long time and never made a mistake. It was pitch black already, so I took her mangled body into the woods and arranged the perfect crime scene. After I was finished I took one last look around before I disappeared into the night.

(Jason's POV)

She didnt answer me but instead gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"I'll tell you soon enough, just not right now" she said before getting out of my car.

I didnt know what to do since I had already gotten dressed for the party. I got out too and followed her inside.

"Have a seat I'm going upstairs to change"

"Okay"

She surprised me, she acted like if nothing had ever happened. She was strong and thats what I liked about her. I knew what William was trying to do and he needed to be stopped.

Jason...

I recognized that voice anywhere

Si madre (yes mother)

I want to meet her and your father told me about William

I knew what she was going to say before she said it.

I already sent the royal guards to protect you

Ay madre

"Jason I'm ready" her soft voice interrupted me and my mothers conversation

I will talk to you soon son

I turned around to see her and drew in a quick breath. She looked so beautiful,

"Wow you look amazing"

"Thank you"

Before I could go to her the front door burst open,

"Hey are you guys ready?" Romeo asked us

"Yup"

"Okay lets go then"

I would have rather stayed here and spend alone time with Ariana. But she wanted to go to the party and here I was making her happy. It worried me that my mother wanted to meet her and it upset me that she sent the royal guards. The good part was now I could spend more time with Ariana and less time worrying about William.

I knew for a fact that this wasn't going to be his last attack on Ariana. Thats why I had to protect her with my life.

"You okay over there?" Ariana asked me after we got into Romeo's car

"Yeah" I responded lying through my teeth.

I couldnt leave her sight, because if I did who knows what William could do. I would have to tell Ariana the truth about myself sooner than I thought. I was just scared to see her reaction, the last thing I wanted was to lose her.