PHASE 3; PART 1

Phase 3

Part 1: Breaking Bread and Getting Head.

Q.

I pulled up to Maxine 2.0 and parked. I got out the car and quickly walked inside as I seen Kira over by the bar. She spotted me and gasped, "OH MY GOD!" She snatched the bag from Samurai and spoke, "Paulina has us working over time to get this place together for Eli's wake tonight and repast after the funeral tomorrow." She kissed my cheek and I chuckled, "I actually need to see her is she up in her office?"

"No. She is out back. She is trying to get his favorite Chinese place to cater. Go talk to her." Kira told me as I nodded and went out back as I heard her on the phone snapping, "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" She hung up and exhaled as she turned around and smiled, "2 thousand dollars for a damn hole in the wall Chinese place."

"Are you good?" I asked her. She looked at me and stated, "not in the slightest big daddy! I got my
Family down my fucking back about planning all this. I had to go to court yesterday and luckily it was determined he jumped out the window. My mind is in a spin and its all coming to a head. How has everything been on your side of things?"

"Nothing for you to worry about. Just make sure your brother has a nice homecoming." I told her I didn't need to now dump all this mess with the Armenians on her and whatnot. Even though it was all handled we are still in recovery. Deuce even pushed up his meeting with his main distributors to this weekend. I had met up with Monty and he and I definitely danced....to take his life was too great and followed the Asians all the way to the dump sight to make sure the nigga didn't pull no last minute zombie returns.

"Good. I actually got the clean money for Deuce." She said walking towards the door as I grabbed her arm and stated, "Dont need that right now. I told you what to focus on." She exhaled and tears filled in her eyes and stated, "Im just trying to keep it together. I got one thing that would keep my mind off of it right now" Paulina walked up and rubbed my crotch and I exhaled, "Yo chill. I told you that was it. I cant be your shoulder to cry on and the dick to suck....We are both hurting Kira." She pulled away and sucked her teeth.

"get out of my club weak ass little boy. I trained that bitch. Im the top tier." Paulina spazzed as I stared at her and looked mad confused because has never spoke down to any of her girls like that. She treats them like her daughters, kids she would never have.

"Like in POSE Pray Tell needs his fun too. He cant be Godmother to all the boys and not have his cake." Paulina continued as Kira walked out back and laughed, "oh there yall go...Paulina the Captain here."

"Tell him to fuck off. I dont want to see him." She spazzed as I stared over at Kira as Paulina walked off towards the back shed of the club. She ended with him a few months back. She just said it was getting to deep and she never puts herself out there like that and with Eli being missing she wasnt herself—thats how my dick ended up down her throat. It only been three times but I cant be that buffer anymore she has to deal with all these emotions. Besides, I really care about Kira and I aint fucking that up at all. I exhaled, "Tell the captain to just come by for the funeral arrangements. She needs him. And she will see that she does."

"And I need you....to blow my back out. TONIGHT.
Come over and dont be late." She told me as I leaned down and kissed her lips.

Kareem.

"Wake up!" I heard a whisper as I jumped up in a bed as Dallas started laughing as he backed up in his black boxer briefs and sporting all his body tattoos. He laughed, "Its 4 in the afternoon on your day off and you sleeping. Really? I was thinking we can go for a late lunch or something."

"Ill like that. And its good to see you smiling." I told him as he shrugged and said, "I cant cry over spoiled milk. My case was put on a definite halt and my director isn't looking to have blowback if we cant cease the whole underworld. However its rumors from the higher ups that an entire building was burned and the bodies recovered was mob men....some even think it was an inside job with law enforcement." He explained as my eyes stretched wide as I slid out of the bed acting all surprise and yawned, "Whew! Well let me shower and get dress."