PHASE 1; PART 1

Author's Note: This Thug World series was not the final puzzle piece in my THUG entangled web. Its one more that is going to run alongside this one because their two stories are already going to be connected in a way.😏😏 ITS CALLED "OAKLANDS GREATEST". If you haven't already add it to your works now. It will be some crossovers, obviously. Now on to BOOK 2 of The Thugs World Series.

PHASE 1

Part 1: meet and greets.

Kareem.

"Okayy Miss Grimes. I know you were expecting to see Doctor Kumar today but his wife is in labor and he had to be there. However, there is no fear because he did give me the job of telling you the results and such." I said smiling at the 47 year old lady black lady with stage 3 lung cancer. She smiled at me and I went over and put the scans on the display for her to see.

"As you can the difference from before you got to Miami and now is not much of a difference..however the tumors have shrunk and Doctor Kumar feels it is safe to keep on with the radiation and in 3 more months you can have them removed."

"I cant stay here for another 3 months. I already left my son alone in Oakland after his dad died just 2 months ago.  I need to get back to him soon. I lied about my job sending me to Miami to work at a major news station." She explained in a panic as I tried to calm her down, "Ma'am if he go in now and remove it, it can be a lot more riskier. 3 more months of radiation puts us in October. The surgery will happen most likely in October and you would be home by Thanksgiving. So you mentioned you left your son in Oakland...tell me about him?"

"He is amazing. He graduated with license to own a business from High School. I swear the opportunities kids now-a-days are crazyyy. Anyways my husband and I were so excited for him..he had it so rough as a kid. Being bullied, picked on, and I just wanted to give him as much love as I could. His father took a long time to come around to him being"

"Gay?" I asked being thats where I thought this was headed and having dealt with that and all.

"Try gay and a true hermaphrodite and being intersexual since birth. He looks like a male but he has a fully functioning female reproductive system even get irregular periods and have a fully functioning male reproductive system. However after growing up he identify as a gay male and thats what my Izzy goes by."

"And he is a brave soul with a brave mother. I have no idea of the internal struggles he had to get over and obstacles he still facing and with a mother like you, he is probably strong ass hell. Trust me...my mother had those same qualities for me.and besides who wants to be normal anyways!"

"Exactly so you have to make sure I live because he cant lose myself and his dad all in a span of a few months."

"Doctor Kumar is the best oncology surgeon around. You are in good hands but you have to just stay in Miami a little while longer but when you come out of this all it will be a much longer life to live. My mother had doubts of living just last year after her diagnoses and now she is out of the woods and living life. You got this Miss Grimes. You Got this."  I told her as I smiled at her and exhaled, "Now we go on down to the Chemo Room."

"As long as talkative Misses Hackermen is gone. Damn she can make you want to die while all those toxins being pumped into you." Miss Grimes said as I helped off the bed and was about to help her over to the wheelchair and she chuckled, "I got it. Just call that sweet young lady to roll me down."
Moments later, she waved at me as she was rolled out of the room. I took her scans down as I felt my
phone buzzing against my leg. I pulled it out and saw my older brother, Damian, calling. I quickly answered and exhaled, "Did you find Mom?" She has been AWOL since earlier this week and now its Friday.