Epilogue

Epilogue.

A man dressed in all black walked into a bar and sat down at the bar and was quickly approached by a very eager Bartender.

"How may I help you?"

"A glass of Moscato for my lady and for myself Ill take Hennessy straight no ice" he stated smiling as he turned his head and saw his beautiful date for the night in a shiny dress and her Christian Louboutin's graced the floor. She sat next to him and placed her Chanel bag down on the bar in front of her and leaned over and kissed the man on the lips as he brought his hand up to hers and spoke, "Hello Wife." She smiled big as he rubbed her 20 thousand dollar wedding ring as she exhaled and stated, "Did you give me order?"

"Yes I did." He told her. She turned and stared at the huge 85 screen tv mounted over the bar as she read the headline and tapped her husbands arm.

"Look." She mumbled as he looked up and feasted his eyes on the screen.

"The Caymans. Senior and Junior trial finally came to a close earlier today and they have both been sentenced to lethal injections. They were transported to a disclosed location until transport to their prison where they will spend their final days before their death date. If you have been living under a rock the Cayman was brought in 3 years ago on charges that involved the death of over 100 people that died on their family property in Palmetto and added to that was the kidnapping and torturing of a young couple that FBI Agent Greer Giovanni saved by the skin of their teeth from being plastered on the black web to be killed for amusement." The news reporter explained as the wife rose her hand and rubbed the forever scar on her arm as she stated, "Dirty fucking bastards."

"Kira if you want to go we can. I brought us here thinking we wouldnt have to see it. Our lawyer called this morning and told me but I didnt wanna bother you at the fire station." He explained as she looked over at him and stated, "no I am fine! And I cant wait til sit behind that glass and see the life drain from those bitch ass fucks." The glass sat down in front of her as she swiftly picked it up. She downed it and ordered the bottle.

Q's phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out and saw a message from Hector.

"Their transport bus is on Roddy's radar. What do you want him to do?" He quickly typed and sent it as Hector read the message from their hideout by their cabin in the Everglades.

Roddy mumble read the message, "Blow that bitch to pieces." Roddy kissed his husband lips and readied himself behind the rocket launcher that was about to send the Caymans to their grave.

"Dont miss bae." Hector told him. Roddy pulled the trigger and a rocket was sent flying to its target. The bus that held the father/son duo and 3 casualties that was their transport team. They watched as it went up in flames and Roddy exhaled, "dead fucks!" He stared at Hector and he quickly climbed on top of him on the ground and stated, "I want some dick."

"Thats going to have to wait. The baby inside sleeping and we need to get the fuck out of dodge." Hector said as he stood up and they held hands as they ran down the path to their cabin as Alicia, Hector's sister, stood at the doorway with the married couples 4 month old baby.

"I heard the explosion. We need to go." She said as they ran to the car.

Meanwhile, Nate clinked glasses with Madeline as she stated, "this is my final one. I have a shift at 6 AM."

"Girl and I got some annoying ass Ethics class to teach at the University. Remind me again why I went to College..when teaching kids was better?" Nate told her as she shrugged, "because your ass is impulsive as a fuck. And um your mans is out front" he turned his head and seen Ziko walking inside and mumbled, "ex man that wont get the clue girl two different things."