PHASE 2; PART 2

PHASE 2

Part 2: The Head Of The Armenian Mob.

"Boss we got the charges dropped from your step-son and paused the task force for the take down of the south Florida underworld. We have gave you many things. When will we get Deuce head on a platter." Ashkof said on the phone as I closed my eyes and exhaled as I sat in my office chair in my mansion. I havent been home for all of 24 hours and they want to make a move fast and sadly for Deuce the move has to be made.

"I set a plan a motion. My son Q will tell him to move safer and most likely stay at his new crib in the Palmetto. Trust me the place will be guarded while he plans an attack against the Mob. Once I get"

"No. Get us the address and we will be there. Our men are ready to die for this cause as long as Deuce doesn't see another 24 hours. You are the Head of the Armenian Mob."

"And I have to do what keeps my business running and lead us in the right direction. My first big move shouldnt be a war."

"IT WONT."

"Oh one is to follow."

"So we take all the pieces off the board. Deuce, his close circle, and"

"Stop right there. My son is apart of that close circle and if one hair is touched on his annoying ass head you will have bigger problems. I got a plan. I am going to call for a meet to discuss this war not happening and lie saying the only thing the mob will take is to not supply his business with product. He will come guarded but I think yall can handle that. Just stay in alert—got me." Monty said before hanging up and the office door opened. He seen Christy walk in shaking her head and laughing.

"You think coming in hot like you did yesterday makes the boys want a relationship with you Monty. Tough love without previous tender love goes over their heads. They are grown now! They dont need you at all. Kareem hasnt even lived here"

"And I hear thats because your ass went and killed your cousin with yall rape baby" he said bluntly causing her eyes to stretch as he stood up.

"Listen to me and listen carefully. Things around here about to change. I am the Head of the Armenian Mob things about to get secure, locked, and organize. EVERYONE IN THIS FAMILY WILL HAVE A DETAIL IF THEY WANT ONE OR NOT ONE WILL BE WATCHING FROM A FAR."

"And the one on the opposite side of the Armenian Mob." She asked about Q crossing her arms. She continued, "you know he been off the grid since yesterday because you told him to go warn James. Let me tell you something those two are thick ass thieves and Q is willing to lay his life on the line for that boy. Ever since they were maniacs as teenagers. Whatever you and your mob got going on needs to make sure he is not on the target list."

"Ill protect him as much as I can. Why the fuck you think I became Head. When they told me they wanted Deuce all those months ago I knew they were on the verge of just going to war about theirs. That means anyone  even close to Deuce would die. So I figured if I became head I can at least protect our sons. BOTH OF THEM." Monty said signaling he knows both of his sons care deeply for Deuce.

"The mob has an entire file on Deuce. Kareem name comes up twice and fuck Q...Kareem is my son and ill blow the entire mob ass to bits about that one."

"And ill blow you and your mob up about BOTH of mine. However, I do want to thank you about Damian. That was so scary he was ready to take a plea." She said as Monty stood up and came around the desk and replied, "smart man. He is black! You get a plea that guarantees an exit date take it! Because at trial you will get raked over the coals and get life without the possibility of parole especially with a murder case. Look Christy you may hate me right now but I got this."