Almost killed (sorry for the bad name I just coudn't think of a better name

Vietnam pov

I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes adjust to the light as I sit up. I get out of my sleeping bag. I walked to the outside of the cave and trip on something. I look at the thing I tripped on and saw China. I almost forgot that he was here. I went out of the cave to place my trap and after a few minutes I saw a 5 birds in my trap. I was suprised on how good it worked. I took the birds to the cave. I made a fire and started to cook them. When I was almost done I saw China waking up.

"Good morning China do you want a bird for breakfast?" I asked pointing at the almost cooked 5th bird.

"Sure" he said with a smile on his face.

China pov

I smile at Vietnam. I don't know why I just did. He was really cute when he was curled up in a ball waiting for the bird to cook. I sit next to him while Vietnam was turning the bird to make it cooked even. I picked up one of the birds and put it in Vietnam's mouth. While he chewed it I took another bird and ate it myself. After eating all of the birds I stand up.

" I will be watching outside of the cave just incase I see someone. And if I do I will kill them. Do not go anywhere outside the cave ok?" I said.

"Ok" Vietnam said.

Vietnam pov

After China went outside I grabbed another paper. I saw it in the cave. I took out the pencil I found infront of the cave and started drawing the cave. I saw a small tunnel. I wriped a small piece of the paper and wrote a note to China saying that I gone exploring the cave.

He went threw the small tunnel and started to draw the map. After a few minutes of walking and drawing he suddently fell into a hole.

He was waiting for the strong impact but something caught him. He looked up and saw China above him. He pulled him up and sat him down.

"What were you doing?" he asked.

"I was exploring the cave. I didn't look infront of me and fell into the whole" I said pointing to the whole.

He looked at me and then he suddently picked me up. I didn't know what he was doing so I stayed silent. He carried me outside and I saw the names of the people dead in the sky. It said 1 person has died today and so 7 people in total. I sighed and went back into the cave.

I went into my sleeping bag and immediately fell asleep. That was a long day.

453 words. Sorry if this is short I just wanted to post. Happy Early Christmas and I hope you guys are healthy. I hope you enjoyed and bye!!!!