Good start

Vietnam pov

I looked around the arena. All the tributes were looking at the center. I put my eyes on the center and saw weapons, backpacks and food. It was surounded by a big forest what looks like it is miles long. There was 20 people in the arena because each district had 2 tributes and there are 10 districts. All the people were consertrated on 1 weapon. I saw some people look at the same weapon. They were probably gonna fight for it resulting in 1 of them dead. I planned on running into the forest without a weapon.

I heard a canon shot and there was a voice coming out of the speaker.

"Everyone prepare for the start of the 74th season of the Hunger Games!!!" he said holding the mic.

I started to panick. I'm gonna run into the forest. I hope I don't die on the way there. 

"5"

I sighed and quickly looked to the forest.

"4"

I prepare myself to run.

"3"

I was looking around just so no one can see me.

"2"

I put my eyes on the forest.

"1"

I hope Laos will be ok.

"GO!"

I ran to the forest not even changing the direction. No one saw me they were all running to the center. I almost tripped while running. I finally go in the forest and run away from the center as fast as I can go. After 30 minutes of running I finally slowed down. My legs hurt now. I decided to take a break. I climbed on a thick branch high enough from the ground so no one can see me on 1. sight. While I was running I saw a few backpacks on the ground so I took them with me. I opened the 1. bag and saw a rope and matches to make a fire. I opened the 2. bag to see water and a sleeping bag. That's good. I opened the 3. bag to see 5 knives. They were all different. I opened the 4. bag to see a lot of bread. I opened the last bag to see a lot of fruit and vegetables. I sighed in relief and pulled out the rope. He tied himself to the branch so he wouldn't fall. Then he sudently heard a sound. He looked to the sky and saw names of who died. 4 people. Wow. I knew some of them must've gotten killed while they were running to the center. 

I noticed it was getting dark. I pulled out my sleeping bag and went in it. I slowly closed my eyes listening to the sound around me. I didn't sound like there was any people near him.

He slowly difted to a sleep with no dreams. I barely had dreams and if I did, I would forget about it the next morning. I was really comfortable in the sleeping bag. 

470 words. Hi guys. I finally have break at my school so I can write more. Yay. I was so bored at school that I almost fell asleep. I wish you a Happy Early Christmas and New year. I know I am saying this early but hey, atleast I said it. I hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter later today UwU.