Training

Vietnam pov

We were taken to a room with all kinds of weapons and targets. There was a table with 4 people siting behind it. When we were all in a line the man spoke up.

"You can train here and the judge's will tell you a number between 1-10. If you get 10 then your skills are excelent, if you get 1 then you don't have any skills what so ever. So train and the judge's will be watching you."

All of the tributes ran and took a weapon. I took all the knives. Everyone went to a target. I took a place where all the targets were reachable. I closed my eyes and threw all the knives. Suprisingly almost all the knives hit a target. Only some of them missed. I was suprised at myself. I was never able to hit a target by throwing a knife from a long distance. All the judges wrote something in there notebook infront of them.

I sat on a bench and was looking at everyone train. Some of the tributes were better that me but some of them looked like they were about to faint. And some of them were worse than Laos. I looked at everyone. They were all good at something so that means that none of us is gonna get a 1. But some of them just sat on a bench like I did. I saw China train. He was really good. He was better than me in my opinion. He was sweating a little bit but other than that he was ok.

After 2 hours they told us to stand in a line again. I saw the judge's talk about something.

The man spoke up again.

"Now the judges will give you your result. They will give it in order like you are in the line right now."

I saw that I was last so I took a deep breath. All the people got more than 3. When it was my turn I almost was about to faint. Then one of the judges open there mouth to speak.

"10"

I gasped. I was happy and shocked. All the eyes turned to me. I didn't know if this is a dream or not. I quickly pinched myself so no one can see and felt pain. It was real. I looked up to the judge's. They didn't seem to be sad. They looked exhausted. I knew I was one of the few who got 10. Them being China and USA. All the people there looked exhausted at that point.

They showed us our rooms so we can sleep. It looked pretty. I jumped on the bed and fell asleep. The bed was really fluffy and soft. It was warm. I didn't think about the Hunger games. Maybe because I was so distracted on how warm the bed was that I didn't think about my death and how will I die in the Hunger games. I dreamed about the happy memories with my mom, dad and brother. We were very happy that time. I don't know what happend to dad. I didn't get any news about him. I hope he is happy. I hope..... I was happy. I don't think you can call me happy from all the thing I have been threw. You would expect me to be depressed. I am. But not from the outside. I am depressed in the inside.

562 words. Wow. 4 chapters in 1 day. I am proud of myself even tho they are really short. I am sorry about that!!! I hope you enjoyed and Merry early Christmass!! That is all I will write today. I need to get some sleep. Bye!!!