The arena

I woke up from a noise. I look to the place where the noise came from and a rat. I killed it and throwed it out of the window. I look at the clock and see it's 5AM. It was early so I decided to read some books. I look around the room until I find a bookshelf. I took a random book and started to read. 

2 hours later....

I closed the book and put it on the shelf when I hear someone heading to my room. He knocked. I jumped out of my bed and opened the door. I saw a man with sun glasses come in. I didn't recognize him because he had a hood on. I only saw his sunglasses. So I decided to ask him who he was.

"Good morning but who are you?" I asked. He turned to me with a smile.

"Oh I am 1 of the guards. I was sent here to call you for breakfast." he said.

"Ok"

He went out of the room telling me to change. I changed my clothes into the clothes in the cupboard and went to the direction the guard told me to go. I saw a dining room with the tributes and a few other people. I went to my seat and took the fork. I looked at the plate and saw pancakes. My mom used to make these. I took the fork and ate the pancakes slowly to not get extra attention when I eat super fast.

China pov

Vietnam was eating pancakes slower than usual. It was obvious that he wanted the least amount of attention as possible. He glanced at me before he continued eating he's pancakes. I think he looks cute. Wait GET THAT OUT OF MY HEAD HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE. It was making me even more confused. Vietnam did look cute tho. 

Vietnam pov

I felt like someone was watching me so I looked to where the weird feeling was coming from. I saw China looking at me weirdly. I ignored it and continued eating my delicous pancakes. I usually eat very fast when I eat something good so I tried eating the slowest possible instead. It did kinda work. I didn't get weird looks likw when I eat fast. That's good. So when we all were finished eating they said we are gonna take a break for 2 hours and then go to the arena. My stomach flipped. I completly forgot about that. Now I was really nervous on how will the game go. I know there are a lot of camera's in the arena so they could record the tributes fighting. They were hidden so you don't see them at all. There are drones in the sky with camera's on them to record from the sky.

I went to a random room to find out it was the library. I took a book and read. It made me relax more. After almost 2 hours I put the book back and we were teleported to the arena. 

502 words. I made another chapter for you guys so you dom't need to wait for tomorrow. I waisted 1 hour of sleep but that's ok. I am just saying that I am only 10 years old and I do not come from a english speaking country. So if you're wondering how I know english because that's like my 2. main language. So I know quite a lot. So good night my readers and ty for reading this shit.