The forest

Laos pov

I watch as Vietnam slept peacefully. Atleast he survived a day. I sighed from relief and went to the kitchen. Vietnam left all his money and said that I can use it. He said save some for later. I went out and hunted yesterday and saved food for today. I cooked it and went back to the living room. I sat on the couch as I watch Vietnam slowly wake up.

Vietnam pov

I slowly woke up to feel a little bit of pain in my back. I pinched myself to see if this is real. It was. I was exited that I survived a day even tho it might be my last day alive. I took a piece of bread and ate it. It was really good. I have to save some for later tho. I untiied my rope and got out of my sleeping bag. I put them both in my backpack and climbed down the tree.

After I jumped to the ground I took out my empty bottles. They were in the bag with water. I must go find more water so I don't need to later. I walk to a random direction.

After a few minutes I heard water. I knew it was some kind of waterfall. I went to it and saw a beautiful waterfall with crystal clear water. I take out the bottles and start to fill them. 

After I fill all of them to the top I put them back in my bag. I started to look around. I went in the waterfall to see a small crack. Luckily I was skinny so I slipped threw to see a cave. It was hidden pretty well. I put all my stuff on a pile and started to make a small fire. It was small but enough to make me stay warm. I put my sleeping bag next to the small campfire. I made sure the smoke went out of the cave otherwise I would've died from carbon dioxide.

I finally went outside of the cave. I took a paper I was on the ground. There was nothing on the paper. So I started to make a map. I marked the place of the cave. Then I took a backpack and put my sleeping bag, a water bottle, my rope and some bread in the backpack. I went out to explore while drawing my map. I went around for about 2 hours until I finally went back to the cave. When I was next to my cave I heard a announcement.

"We just wanted to tell you that we changed the rules a little bit. Now 2 people can win if from the same district. That's it." a man said.

I was happy. Now I have to find China. He was the one who was chosen from district 10 with me. So I took all my stuff and went out. I refilled all my bottle completelly and started to walk. When I was walking I was drawing new parts of my map when I suddently saw someone.

"China!" I said and ran to him. He turned around to see me. He grined.

"Looking for me? I guess you saw the annoucement too huh? he said.

"I thought that maybe if we teamed up we can win easier." I said cheerfully.

"Ok fine but if we see someone we kill him ok?" he said.

"Ok..." I said.

I told him about the cave and showed him my map.  He examined it and agreed to go to the cave. After a few minutes of walikng we finally arrived. we went in the cave. I started to ake a fire. After I did I looked for China. He was siting on a rock and looking around the cave. It was getting dark.

"We should go to sleep." I said. He turned to me.

"Ok" he said. I noticed that he had a backpack too. He had a bow with a lot of arrows and a sword in his hand. He pulled out his sleeping bag and went in it. I went in mine too. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. I knew that I was no gonna get a dream like all the other nights after mom died. I hope my dad is still alive and watching me right now if I am on the TV screen.

718 words. I am impressed by myself. But I hope you guys are healthy and safe. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye guys!!!