Part 6

Next morning    

Manik was the first one to woke up. He smiled seeing his baby sleeping tightly hugging him with a cute pout adoring her lips. He pecked her lips and carefully made her lay in bed and covered her properly.

He went to washroom for his morning routines. Soon he came back all set to go to office while in downstairs others too were ready and was waiting for them to have breakfast.

Manik slowly went near her and tried to wake up her with lots of pampering and kisses. She slowly opened her eyes rubbing her eyes cutely and smiled widely seeing her mani. She snuggled to him. Manik smiled and stood up with her in arms and went to washroom. 

Soon he came out making her ready and both went downstairs while nandhu was cutely dangling her legs outside snuggling to him.

He made her sit on chair on dining hall with others. He wished everyone good morning which they reciprocated and went to make nandhini's food which is specially prepared for her.

Here nandhini wished them cutely. She was giggling listening cabir's jokes while manik was coming back with her food.

With lots of cribbing nandhini completed her foods.

Manik : ( to nandhu ) baby we are going to office and you pls be safe and don't go outside the house. This is your phone it has mine and all friends number. Also I have saved sadhana maa and Pavi di number too. You can call them and talk to them also if you need anything then call me ok jaan. If you felt bore tv dekhlo do whatever you want  but don't go outside the house. Be careful ok

Nandhini noded her cutely. Manik pecked her head and after giving instructions to butlers they went to office.

After manik went nandhu soon got mingled with all the servants there. They all liked her very much and become fan of her cuteness. She didn't sit silently in any place and was hoping here and there like a bunny.

Manik time to time called asking about her.

Nandhini was busy playing with her guards and was making them run behind her. Her energy was so high that guards were tired easily. She enjoyed all day doing so much mischief.

Evening manik came back followed by others. He  went straight to his room only to see  the room empty. He looked her everywhere but couldn't find her.

After searching for sometime he came inside a room to see her sleeping cutely surrounded by lots of paint boxes and a beautiful picture was lied in front of her. He understood she was busy painting something and it was so beautiful. Her hands legs face and dress all were covered in paint.

Manik smiled seeing her and shaked  his head in disbelief before picking her up in his arms.

He directly went to washroom  with her and placed her in tub. Feeling water on her face she opened her eyes and smiled cutely. 

Manik cleaned the pain from her face hands and legs carefully and also changed her dress and made her ready.

He made her sit on bed Carefully. 

Manik : so how was my baby's day today  ?

Nandhini : ( smiling ) mani I enjoyed a lot. I played with all of them . You know they all were panting so much due to me. You should give them glucose mani.

Manik : Acha ji so you were troubling them right. You are becoming too naughty day bay day jaan.

Nandhini : ( cutely ) no na mani I'm your good girl na I don't trouble anyone.

Manik : I know my jaan very well. Did you had food? 

Nandhini smiled looking here and there.  He came to know she didn't had food. 

Mani :( little angry ) baby...

Nandhini : sorry mani I'm not hungly

Mani : when you got hungry. Chalo let me feed you

Nandhini snuggled more to him hugging him tightly shaking her head no..while manik was trying to break the hug. 

Manik : jaan it will not work. You know na I will not let you play with your health.  Chalo be my good darling.

Nandhini : no mani I don't want to eat

Manik without listening to her called the butler to get the food.  Soon the food was near them. Manik was trying to feed her forcefully while she was turning her head here and there and .

" Nandhu "  manik called her sternly.

Listening to him tears formed her in eyes. Manik sighed seeing her tears and placed the food on table and wiped her tears.

M: fine don't eat. I'm nt going to feed you happy now ?

Nandhini : very

Manik : what will I do with you baby ?

She was busy playing with his chain while manik was staring her. He knew she will get ill if she didn't had her food. It's been long time she had anything and also she was playing all the day so it is necessary to made her eat. But the stubborn head she is how will she eat anything.  She is such a cranky when it's come to foods.  He was thinking a way to make her eat food while she was in her own land.

I don't know what crap I have written. Actually don't get any idea to write the next part
If  you have any suggestions then do comment what you want to see next. Now my mind is not working properly. Sorry guys

Stay safe and stay home

Good night guys 

See you soon 😄😄😄😄