Part 9

The room was dark. There was a person sitting on the floor looking aimlessly at the wall. Various thoughts were running in his mind. It's been only few hours and he couldn't believe his life will turn upside down. The room was a mess things are broken scattered here and there.  Bed sheets were on floor.

He had a photo frame in his hand which he was clutching tightly to his chest. Few years were rolling out from his eyes. He was in a mess may be more than the room.

Suddenly the light of the room came and four people stood looking him helplessly.

" manik...."  it was cabir who can't see his friend his brother like this too devasted. He know it will be his condition after all its about his life his baby his nandhini who is also became their life too is missing or precisely kidnapped few hours back and couldn't find till now.

But how can manik her monster can  sit quietly  my like a loser without doing anything. Cabir knew only he can find his baby but for that he should become the monster Manik malhotra and thts what he is hoping to do now.

Hearing his voice manik stared him for a while and  again concentrated on wall. Fab 4 looked each other seeing his response. 

" now I have doubt that manik really loves nandhini or not ? "  cabir asked. Hearing him manik got angry. 

" what the hell cabir?  Don't you dare question my love ? 

" ha toh then prove it.  Your nandhini is in danger and here you are wasting time in breaking things and hurting yourself other than finding her. So my doubt is reasonable.  Yaar manik you are the manik malhotra  get a grip on yourself and find her soon. " cabir said patting his back.

" what you thought I didn't do anything Nd is simply sitting here , then you are mistaken cabir.  No one can snatch my baby from me. In  sometime I will get to know where is she ? " mani said smirking .

Others were confused.

" but you didn't do anything then how ? "  mukti asked confused.

" my baby will only tell me. You don't know her well mukti. She will reach me soon. " manik said confidently

At the same time manik's  phone pinged with a message and the message brought bright smile on his face.

" I will be back with her " by saying this he dashed outside taking his car keys Nd drove from there......

Confused?   Did you guys felt like change in atmosphere here ? What do you guys think what happened? And what will happen ?

I will update soon the next part but before that tell about this part honestly.

And I'm so sorry for not updating my stories. I now it's been months but I was busy first my exam then my house renovation is going on,   my brother marriage is on the way and also I was suffering from fever. So I ought think anything and my mind was blank now too it's somewhat like that and that can be seen in the update itself.  Anyway waiting for your response so that I can continue this track and cuteness will be their in this track too. So tell me about it.  Im confused a bit.