part 24

Nandhini was going to kitchen but before she could someone entered inside the house calling for abhay.

" abhay.. abhay...."  listening the voice nandhini turned to see a beautiful girl clad in a yellow churidhar.

" who are you ?"  Nandhini asked the girl. The girl looked her for sometime in confusion then she suddenly hugged her startling her. The girl was so happy and her eyes were twinkling in happiness. Nandhini was confused and was standing numb.

" you are nandhini right ?  Finally abhay found you. I'm so happy for him and I was eagerly waiting to see you. By the way is he found mannu too?"  The girl asked excited holding nandhini's  shoulder.

" who are you and how you know me ?"  Nandhu asked stepping back from her.

" Roshni. ...."  someone called her from behind. Both turned around to see abhay amd manik coming.abhay is the one who called her. Seeing him the girl went to him and hugged him tightly which he reciprocated.

" guys she is roshni and you both can call her bhabi. ." Abhay said giving them shock. 

" no....."  nandhini shouted startling them listening to him 

" baby what happened ?  You ok ? "  abhay asked cupping her face. Manik and roshni too were beside her.

" I'm ok but I'm angry with you bhai... how could you do this with me ,  to us ?  This is not fair.  You got married without me... i will not talk to you..."  she blabbered  cutely glaring him .

" hey relax bacha....  we didn't married ok and how can I  do that without my both babies. We love each other and we both decided that we will only get married when you both will be with us . So pls don't be mad with us bacha..."  He explained softly to her.

" sorry bhai... i was just joking. "  she hugged him and soon it become a group hug.

In no time roshni Nd nandhini become too close while manik and abhay were admiring them from far. 

" bhai...  now what about my surprise ?"  Manik asked looking abhay.

Without saying anything he took manik to somewhere. Soon they were in a different part of the house which were rarely used.  Abhay opened a door leading manik in. There was a staircase to down that ended in another door.  When the door is opened it was exactly like a mafia den. We can see a person is tied up and badly wounded. He was half dead .

Manik's  anger reached at peak seeing him.

" bhai... he..."

" your surprise... culprit of our sufferings.  I already did enough damage to him now he is all yours. "  abhay said looking him. 

In no time the man  dead. The only threat behind nandhu's  life was gone.

Soon they both joined the girls.