Part 23

Manik's pov 

We are now in bhai's room. Nandhini is lying on the bed while we both are sitting beside her each side.  My baby fall asleep really fast today. Bhai is caressing her hair without blinking his eyes. I can see ,  he missed her alot in these years after all nandhu was not a sister but a daughter to him. In fact we both were his babies. 

I think now I should tell him about the danger,  it's the correct time nandhu is also slept.

" bhai "  He   looked hearing me  and raised his eyebrows asking what.

" I want to talk to you something serious. So can we ?..."  I said looking him.

He noded.  Tucking nandhini properly we went from there closing the door.

We  reached bhai's  study room. After closing the door we settled on coach.

" mannu tell me what you want to talk ?  Is everything ok ?"  He asked

" bhai there is someone behind our nandhu's  life.  I want to catch him soon. I think it will be one of dad's  rival. We need to send him to his correct place "  I said gritting my teeth.

" I understand mannu. You don't have to worry. I will take care everything ok and I have a surprise for you tomorrow. Now don't sulk like kid to know about it. Go and sleep."  He said dismissing me.

Saying good night to bhai I went back to nandhu.  Taking her in my arms I closed my arms hugging her tightly.

I didn't knew when I fall asleep. In between somewhere past midnight I woke up feeling someone beside us. I slightly opened my eyes to see bhai lying on other side of nandhu. Don't know where have been he till now. Thinking to ask him tomorrow  I slept peacefully  hugging them both.

Pov ends 

Next morning

Manik woke up hearing his phone ringing. It was cabir calling. He took the call.

" manikkk. .. Finally you picked up the call. Where the hell are you and did you find nandhini ?  Why are you not saying anything ?"  Cabir shouted without giving him a break. 

" cabir yaar calm down. Will you let me talk.im fine and nandhini is with me.  We both are safe. I will  tell you everything. Wait till we come back. "  manik said  cutting the call.

" mannu... "  Hearing someone calling him ,  he turned  to see abhay.

" Good morning big B " 

" Good morning. Fresh n up and come down for breakfast. Today's  menu is prepared by one and only abhay raichand. "  He said praising himself.  Shaking my head I went to washroom.

After sometime when I came back bhai was no where to see. I went near nandhu. Kissing her forhead i tried to wake her up. After a lot of attempts finally I succeeded. Telling her to get ready I went downstairs.

Pov ends 

Abhay was in kitchen making breakfast  while manik joined him. Soon both of them started to cook with lots of masti and nok jhok.

Here nandhini got ready and came downstairs. She was looking for abhay and manik when suddenly some one entered the house .