Part 16

"What happened bacha ?  Why are you silent ?  I'm noticing you from long ?  Mani se nahi bologi ?"  Manik said caressing her cheeks while she was looking him.

"  mani... "

" ha jaan bolo "  He made her sit on his lap.

" mani in hospital na today I felt so ajeeb ajeeb mani. "  she said slowly

" why baby ?" He asked slowly  caressing her hairs

" don't know mani I felt someone was looking me all the time like someone was following me. I looked but didn't see any tone.  But then when we were coming back na I saw one person who was looking us. He was wearing black hoodie and Pant.  His face was also covered so I couldn't see his face mani "  she told everything slowly

" then why didn't you tell me at that time bacha ?"  Manik was shocked hearing her. Already her life is in danger and he don't know who is behind her life and then this new person.  He was worried and angry too but he calmed himself and asked her camly. 

"  I was going to tell you mani but I again looked for him but there was no one so I was confused mani. Kya pata he was looking for someone else then... Sorry "  she said looking him.

"It's ok bacha. Don't take tension ok mani will take care of everything.  Now chalo it's late you should sleep. "  He kissed her forhead and made her lye on bed. Soon he too joined her. In no time she was asleep while manik was lost in thoughts. 

At the same time somewhere

A person is sitting in a room. The room had dim lights l.  He was holding something in his hand and was staring that intensely. It is a photo frame. He slowly caressed the frame and was smiling.

" finally I saw you baby. Just wait for sometime.  Soon you will be with me. I will take you with me that too for forever"  saying he kissed the frame and again looked the photo.  There was nandhini's  picture in that frame.