Part 11

Nandhini's pov

What the.....
Now you don't get confused ki why I'm telling ASR'S  dialogue it's because I love him alot. I'm a crazy fan of issues pyaar ko  kya naam doon. But don't tell this to mani ok you guys know na he is hell possessive about me.

Arey leave all that it's just I was shocked listening that 2 uncles.  I was so excited to see their den and them some dishoom dishoom of my mani also was excited to see his monster mode. It's true that I'm a little scared of his anger but it's worthy to watch his monster mode too. But now nothing will happen.

You guys don't know the reason right ? I will tell it's ok that uncles na they are actually goody good people and it's their first kidnap and they did because they don't have any option. The driver seat wala uncle hai na his baby is in hospital and she need operation tomorrow or else anything can happen to the baby. They need lots of money for that so without having any other way they decided to kidnap me because they thought I'm from a rich family.

I feel so bad for his daughter and now that uncle is feeling sorry for hurting and using me since I'm also like his daughter.

It's ok now I will tell them to not feel guilty also I will tell mani to help them.

"  uncle..."  I called scaring them and they stopped the car with a jerk and looked me with their wide eyes.

" uncle I heard what you guys said and don't worry my mani will give you the money you needed and also don't feel guilty ok " I said without giving them a break while they were staring me.

" and ha if you don't want to take my money in free then you guys can return them whenever you can ok " I continued because they decided to take me back to my home dropping their plan and also leaving luge of his  baby in destiny.

Hearing me their eyes were filled with tears.

" thank you so much bitiya.  We are grateful to you and we are so sorry for hurting you "  they said

" arey uncle you didn't do anything bad to me and I was so excited to be kidnapped first time and was also excited to see dishoom dishoom bit you guys spoiled it.  But it's ok and who will simply leave  the person without tying them. If there were done other person they should have easily escaped.  You guys should have watched some movie na before planing the kidnapping. Aapko  kuch bhi nahi aata " I was blabbering and they smiled listening me.

" now uncle please give your phone na so that I can talk to my mani. He will be worried for me. You know he loves me  too much. "  I said with a smile.

Soon he gave me  his phone and I was going to call mani while uncle started the car.

Before I could dial the number I saw  something shocking and I hurriedly  sent a msg to  mani.

" mani.. it me your baby track this number and come soon. "

I clicked the sent button and order uncle to start the car fast while they both were shocked seeing the change.

To be continued. ...........

Now what made nandhini shocked ?

See you soon guys 😄😄😄

Stay home and stay safe 😄

See you soon 😄😄😄