Part 1

This is for you epilover1.  

A beautiful mansion is shown.  It's morning and the butlers are doing heir work in her mansion.  We can see a man looking dashing coming downstairs in formal dress all ready to kick start his day. He greeted the main butler of the house and hurriedly sat down on chair to have breakfast.

It's seems he is in hurry. He completed his breakfast and taking his keys and coat went outside.  Sitting in his car he droved it to his well developed office.  Soon he is seen in his cabin and instructing something seriously to his pa Mr.  Varun kapoor. After getting the instructions he went outside while the person engrossed in the file kept in front of him.

He was doing the work with full concentration while his phone rang loudly breaking his trance. He looked the id and  picked the call.

M: yes manik malhotra  here . Who are you ?
.
.
.
.
.
It was something related to the business.  He soon completed the call and went for the meeting.

Soon it was evening and he returned home. After completing the dinner he returned to his room and took his guitar and started to tune it.

In between that he was smiling remembering something and writing the lyrics too.

After completing the lyrics , he looked it again and was satisfied. He changed his dress and lye down on bed taking a photo frame in his hand.

He was smiling and caressing the frame. After a long admiring session he kissed the frame and soon dozed off while hugging the photo tightly.

Next day

As usual   today too manik came down ready to start the day. When he reached the last step he got a call and the call made him tensed. Manik ran outside the house and started his car. He drove the car fastly breaking all the signals. Worry was written in his face. Soon the car haulted in front of a building and the name plate read as  'Ashiyana  orphanage '.

He came outside the car and looked the building. Taking a deep breath he ran inside the building.

To be continued. ................. 

How was the update?

Did you like it? Pls tell your views. After getting the view only I can update further.

Hoping for the best. Thank you

Take care guys 😄😄😄😄