Part 21

Manik's pov 

I think soon I will be certified mad if I don't  get any lead about my baby. Usually  she will some how contact me  but today she. ... i just hope my baby is ok. In anger without thinking anything I broke my phone too.

I hurriedly  ordered for other one. Now I'm waiting for it may be she can contact me.
Soon the phone was with me and I got a message from an unknown number.

Without thinking much I dashed outside to the address my baby sent. I shouted loudly calling her and soon she was infront of my eyes.

I can't even tell how relieved I'm now. I want  to take her in my arms ,  hug her and kiss her. Thinking all these moved towards her but these idiots ,  they have the audacity to stop me. The suppressed anger awoke again and I  thrashed them all.

Peace... that what I felt having her in my arms again and I was so into the moment that ,  the stupid bastard  came and separated us.

Trust me I will surely kill him today. How dare he to snatch my baby from me. I was going crazy in anger but my baby stopped me.

Did she just said that man is good. Arghh  I love her innocence but  I hate it when the time is like this. Anyone can take advantage of her kind innocent nature. No never I will nt let anyone do that.  I was making her understand but before that he pushed me. Thts it , Without thinking I  punched him hardly and he swayed little. 

But what I heard next shocked me. My baby called him bhai and ran to him to hold him.

How dare he ?  How he even made her accept him as her brother. I will not leave him. I was going to kick him black and blue but what I saw made me numb at my place and now I know why my baby called him bhai...