29: FIRST PRACTICAL TRAINING OF 1-A

Another Horikoshi art! I love Toga so much!

As Izuku and Toga guessed, classes were normal, they were only slightly questioned by their classmates from not being with them during orientation, but they dismissed their remarks with simple and blunt answers, pushing the blame to Aizawa as they said, "1-A's teacher forced us to go with him." 

The introductions of each other were received as expected, but since it was Yamada as their homeroom teacher, he made sure everything go without much trouble, there were some gasps after hearing about Toga's quirk, and some not expected uncaring remarks about Izuku's Quirklessness.

Classes were normal school classes, they were only taught by heroes, and Izuku's opinion, Yamada had quite a bit of too much enthusiasm teaching, slightly yelling words in English.

During lunch, they were served by Lunch Rush, a hero staff that was in charge of the meals in the school, and before Izuku could stop Toga, she dashed to the 1-A group of students and grabbed Ochako by the waist, lifting her up effortlessly and dragging her to where Izuku sat. Shinso joining not much later, and all four of them shared their views on how school was till now. 

As they were indulging themselves in light chatter, Nemuri didn't waste the opportunity to sit by Toga's free side, "So, How was school today?" She asked, Izuku didn't mind her presence, her hero suit made somethings awkward, but he shrugged them anyway, but that didn't matter to Toga, she was bouncing around, telling about her day, and how Yamada made a grammar mistake on one of his exercises, making Nemuri laugh a bit too.

Finally the afternoon arrived, both Izuku and Toga were called by Nezu, who explained the exercise they were going to participate in, in further detail, as he was explaining the door to his office was opened, and in came Dabi, Nezu from there started explaining the suits they would be given to their protection, and better use of their quirks.

Dabi was a simple support gear that allowed him to use his quirk without hurting himself, Toga got some dull knifes, that in her hands were still as dangerous as the real deal, and pouches to store them, Izuku got a simple U.A. P.E. uniform, a pair of finger-less gloves, and was told not to die.

They were then directed to ground Beta, where it was a mock city, that probably Cementoss did, and was only further decorated to make it seem more realistic, arriving there All Might stood, completely still looking at the entrance that they just came in from, his blue orbs going through the ones that entered, and setting on Izuku, "I was told about your participation." He simply stated. 

"Hate you too, Scrawny Might." Toga childishly showed her tongue, as Dabi just ignored the man.

"Yes, I hope to have a good cooperation with you today." Izuku gave him a business smile, but nothing more than that was stated.

As forms started appearing from the dark tunnel, All Might said some inspiring words, only to finish by calling them something close to bugs.

Izuku took note on how the students uniforms were changed as he commented, the red hair boy had a tight black shirt like clothe, that if they followed Izuku's opinion it was durable enough not to tear apart has the boy activated his quirk.

Hagakure's gloves seemed to touch around the clothes she was wearing, even though they were invisible, but from the gestures her gloves made, he could only guess that it was her suit, Yaoyorozu did have more clothes on her, but not as much as he requested, she was not practically naked though.

The greenette smiled as he saw Shinso, he was a pratical replica of Aizawa, only changing his scarf for a gas mask looking device, and the theme of his closes being the darkest shade of purple.