14: BAKUGO'S NEW TREASURE

Bakugo was confused, first it was Kota, a boy that appeared out of nowhere, and now, "Eri, this is Kacchan. He is very grumpy. Be careful of him." was what Kota just said to the little girl that was now staring right into Bakugo's soul with her innocent red eyes.

For Eri however, Bakugo looked more like a angered little dog then someone bad, compared with Chisaki and the others from the 'Eight Precepts of Death', so she was curious about the blond boy.

Izuku had left after giving Bakugo his meal, only saying 'No cursing.' to Bakugo, Is he a witch? the Innocent thought appeared on Eri's mind, Toga was attending to costumers, and Kota distracted himself with a game, that left Eri and Bakugo into a staring contest.

Bakugo blinked not thinking much of it, and Eri jumped up on her chair and Whisper-yelled "I WIN!", which made Bakugo blink again, Is this little girl underestimate me! Something awakened in Bakugo that made him want to show how awesome he was. Not thinking of anything else, he devoured the remaining of is sandwich and got up.

Eri looked at the spiky haired blond get closer to her, He is pouting! Eri came to the conclusion, which made a small smile appear on her face, even though she didn't know she was making, she only blinked as the blond screamed at Toga saying that he would that Eri for a bit, and proceeded to grab her and give her a shoulder ride through town.

Katsuki Bakugo isn't someone that would do this kind of things, at least he thought that was the case, but something in the little girls eyes were telling him of a complete different world of his, something he never saw before, the girl was calm in his shoulders, as she carefully inspected every inch of the new scenario she was seeing. 

Not being able to resist anymore Bakugo made a question that he after wished he never made, Ignorance is bliss after all, "So... Why are you at Dek- Izuku's place?" The little girl to caught up with the scenario didn't even flinch as she answered it, as if it was nothing much, she told him about the abuse, the experiments, everything with simple and small words, everything explained in no more that 3 lines.

I'm a monster...

They wanted to turn me into a medicine?

Izu saved me.

He didn't need to hear anymore, the girl was used as an experiment, was tortured and somehow was helped by Izuku, that was all he understood with those small lines.

Bakugo sighed as the world turned into a much darker place than he was used to, he made a quick glance up to see the little girl one more time, I will take her to that place. Bakugo thought as a smirk appeared in his features.

Eri didn't know what that place was, but there was a lot of water there, the angry boy told her to take her shoes off, and her feet felt the little rocks, "What is this place?" Was all Eri could ask as she looked at every inch of the place she was in.

"This is the beach that Izuku and I cleaned! Took us 6 months, but now is completely clean!" The angry boy screamed, pride lacing every word he said.

"Beach?" Eri asked, the little girl didn't know what it was, but she understood that it was the place where she was.

"You will see! This place will change colors in a few minutes." Bakugo said as the sun started to set, taking a glance at the silver haired girl besides him, he sat down and placed the girl in his lap, as she took in the full picture of the setting sun in the ocean water.

Eri's eyes sparkled as the blue water turned orange, and the sand? sparkled here and there, she wasn't expecting something like that, the colors that appeared were completely different from before, How? Why? Eri questioned herself as she could only comprehend it as Beautiful.