25: THE WEEK BEFORE SCHOOL

The day started strangely for Izuku, it started with Izuku heading to town to buy ingredients for the cafe, something that turned common for him to do every morning, however that day a villain attack occurred, making him stay in the middle of the scene, even though the location is close to U.A., there was some acts of villainy happening everyday, it was the first time he was caught in a villain attack in the area though.

A villain, his body had green skin, scales covering his body, a very strange white cloth covering his eyes, and what surprised Izuku more, was the agglomerated amount of knives the villain carried around, only being kept together by some belts that were totally not prepared to hold swords, as some had cuts.

Mic's scream sounded, right in the direction of the villain, not being able to bear the sound, the villain dropped his 'sword' and covered his hears, "T-This was not supposed to happen! I must carry Stain's ideal."

This caught Izuku's attention, moving out of the area of the fight, Izuku analyzed the fight, noticing the reptilian man grabbing his sword, only to crumble to the ground, only leaving the man with a short sword, resembling a small katana, with a surprising quick thinking, the green man jumped, avoiding the incoming attack from Mic, and ran through the alleyways.

Reptile man not noticing Izuku following from the rooftops, continued until he thought it was safe, sighing, the lizard took a look at his sword, "I was supposed to correct society...", guarding his sword in a scabbard he had in his belt, he pulled a sleeve up, a cut leaking red fluid appearing in view, he hissed, taking a handkerchief out of his pocket and covering his wound. "How am I supposed to live in this society..."

His mumbles were low, Izuku couldn't hear them anymore, but on the phone he was, a smile on his face, he knew that there was someone that would appreciate company, even though he didn't show such emotions. Izuku got down from the rooftop.

The lizard man looked at the boy, flinching at the surprise of his appearance, narrowing his eyes he asked, "What are you doing here boy? Its dangerous." Izuku opened his mouth, saying some words that made the lizard man's eyes widen. "What do you mean by that?"

"What else?" Izuku stated, looking at every small movement the green man made. "Now." Izuku looked straight at the man, "Why do you want to correct society?" A smile crept into Izuku's lips.

"Why not? Did you look at me?" The Lizard man pointed to himself, "I'm a lizard!" 

"Why is that a problem?" Izuku questioned, looking actually confused.

"Exactly! This society is corrupt! What bad is there from being a lizard!?" The emotion in every word of the man surprised Izuku, "Why do I have to be mistreated because of something I had no control over!?"

Izuku heard every word, he was able to relate to the man, he was also treated like that after all, "Why do heroes take the word of 'normal' civilians over mine!? Just because I'm green and have scales!? This society is crumbling..."

Izuku let out a sight, "I understand that very well."

"How can you understand? You are just a kid." The man turned around, prepared to leave.

"I understand all too well, after all, I'm quirkless, or better was. I had the opportunity to see how people changed how they saw me because I got a quirk."

Now fully turned to Izuku, the man's eyes showed an unreadable emotion, "Then how can you say, 'Turn into a villain, and save this society'?"

A form appeared besides Izuku, "You are lucky I was close by." It said.

"Yeah, I'm thankful, so? What do you think of him?" Izuku asked looking at the man besides him.

"Rough around the edges... No experience is evident... But the ideal is right. I will take him."