1: WHY?

It all starts with how the world is built.

A world with 80% of the living human population with the ability to use quirks. Quirk the ability to use powers unique for each person.

Why did it had to end like this...

20% of the world was known as quirkless, people that didn't possess those unique abilities. From those 20%, 18% were elderly, people born when quirks weren't even the norm. 2% of those people born without those unique powers in today's time.

Why did i not have one?

A boy excitedly goes to the hospital to visit the quirk doctor. A person that will tell you what your quirk is if you didn't know what it was. A boy only four years old, the normal age that quirks awaken, had his world crushed with the crude words of said doctor.

"Give up. Your son will not have a quirk." The doctor said to the mother of the boy.

But even though...

A mother can be seen crouched on her son's lap crying. "I'm sorry Izuku! I'm so sorry!"

... Why did you give up on my dream?

The boy, now known as Izuku is seen crying trembling. His only wish was to be a hero. 

Why couldn't you say the words I wanted to hear?

Izuku is now seen seated on the floor in the kindergarten, pale, motionless, only shock present in his face.

"Did you hear?"

"Yeah he is quirkless!"

"Whoa~! How lame!"

"Useless."

Why? I just wanted to be normal.

Now a boy is seen being thrown into the floor crying. Izuku stands in front of said boy, trembling. "K-Kacchan! I-If you continue this I will h-have to stop you!" Izuku said stuttering all the words.

Kacchan, the boy named Katsuki Bakugo, was born with the perfect quirk, a quirk that enabled him to make explosion, thanks to his mother's quirk nitroglycerin and his father's quirk sweat, a combination of the two made such a great quirk.

Bakugo cracked his knuckles letting small explosion seep through. "Deku! You! A useless quirkless, want to stop me!?" Bakugo smirks. 

We were friends...

Deku the nickname that Bakugo came to torture the boy, a name that meant useless, one who can't do anything.

Next Izuku is seen lying in the floor, small tears in his eyes. He had been beaten and left there.

How did it turn into this?

Today... It started good...

How did it turn into this?

Oh... I remember now.

A much older Izuku can now be seen exiting his home. His mother now more roundish and smaller giving him her goodbyes. Izuku a smile in his face as he heard an explosion in the distance, rushing there he saw a giant being cornered by what he can call heroes. 

"He snatched a purse and got cornered by heroes."

"Such a waste of a good quirk."

Whispers like this can be heard all around. Izuku ignores them and grabs his notebook. 'No.13 Hero Analysis for The Future', such notebooks like this labeled him as an Otaku, someone that nerds about a certain topic, in Izuku's case it was heroes. Izuku, in turn of not having a quirk, he decided to analyse every quirk around, appreciating them all.