8: END OF SCHOOL LIFE

Izuku wasn't understanding this day. It was a complete normal day, he walked from his new home to school, stopped to see a villain attack, entered school, got shoved in the hallways, tripped on the stairs, cursed in the class, ignored by most teachers, but this is what he didn't understand. To try and understand it he will try to recount the things that happened.

Toga was not happy, a week passed since the hero work that Izuku did, but nothing changed in his school life, Toga decided to do something about it. Grabbing her phone a dialing Nezu's number, she put a smile on her face. "Hello! Nezu." She hums after the voice came to reply her. "How is it? I'm on my way to Izu. I will take him out of there." She hums as if a plan is being told to her. Toga laughs, a not mental kind of laugh, "Yes! I will love to be part of it!" And after this statement she turned off the call and skipped her way to Izuku's school.

Arriving at the school, she wasn't surprised as she saw, Aizawa, Midnight and Present Mic, that she learned were called Kayama Nemuri and Yamada Hizashi respectively. She waves at them as they respond with a smile and a wave back. "So Kitty how will we do this?" Nemuri asks, Kitty being the nickname she came out with for Toga, while gaving her a mask to cover her face, a small black mask with some small lines in white in either side to make a blush, and a mouth that resembled one of a cat, '(/// ω ///)'. 

She became ecstatic with the cute mask, it only covered her mouth and nose, but it was perfect for what they would be doing. "So the plan Nezu came with was for me to rush there and just kill Izu!" Toga said, making Nemuri and Hizashi to gasp. "Don't worry I will make it quick~. He won't even feel the knife~." She adds, showing one of her knifes and swinging it around.

"Wait..." Hizashi says in whispers, trying to make out what the plan was. "Shota, we will not kill the little listener, right?" Aizawa nods, making Hizashi visibly much calmer. "What if you tell them the right plan?" Aizawa comments directing his gaze to Toga.

Toga sighs, "Well, I tried... It would be the best way to traumatize those kids, and I would have fun doing it~." She says growing a blush that became visible even with the mask on. "Nezu just said to go in there and take him out, then retrieve security footage of the bullying and going back home. My role is to point out who Izu is, even though you guys already know who he is. And is to get the limelight heroes entertain the student body, even though I doubt it will happen." She finishes only getting confused looks.

"Girl you scare me sometim-" "Thank you! I also love you!" Nemuri was cut by Toga, getting a compliment where there wasn't any. "We should have fun one of this days. How about going shopping with me Kitty?" Toga starting bouncing around happy. "Yeah! Let's go!" 

The bell for the lunch break sounded, and that was the signal that the operation would start. Toga was happy that she would take Izuku out of this prison, and had permission to threaten students, this is if she caught them bullying that is. Aizawa was relieved that he would take his coffee maker out of a bad situation and would deal with bad students.

What they weren't expecting was, getting to class and right above the desk that was believed to be Izuku's, a vase with red-spider lilies, the teacher was still present in the class as Izuku was being kicked in the ground. Bakugo was not present in class though. Toga didn't spare a second to take a picture of the act.  

As Toga began to dash and kick the students out of Izuku, Aizawa was speechless, only activating his quirk in a rage, Hizashi was ghost pale, completely petrified by the vision of what was happening to his little listener, and Nemuri was terrified, what was the kid holding in to take all this like it was a completely normal thing to happen.

Not taking another second Aizawa turns to the teacher that was cackling in his desk while watching, grabbing him by the collar, the teacher was terrified by the man's gaze, Aizawa's glare was effective to intimidate his targets most of the times after all. "What the hell is this?!" Aizawa asks. The teachers lip trembling answers. "W-W-What?" The teacher didn't even know what was wrong with what was happening.