9: UNDYING CAFE'S NEW WORK

Sorry for the delay.

Aizawa Shota sighed, "Yagi... I'm disappointed..." He sighed again, rubbing is temples he continued, "First, you need to have some civilian interaction classes again. Second, you let one teenager girl, that doesn't even have one tenth of your experience approach you and take you hostage. Third, at least identify the weapon she is using..." He finishes pointing at Toga, Toga was having fun playing with the rubber knife she had, not being allowed by Izuku to have actual weapons with her. 

"A-A r-rubber knife?" Toshinori stutters. Yamada enters in a fit of laughing, "She already showed us the knife before. That's why Nemuri calls her Kitty too, because she has rubber claws." 

"She is paying her fine here, after all. Of course she wouldn't be allowed to use weapons around people." Nemuri adds. 

Toga then comes in with their orders and starts heading back, when she is stopped by Aizawa. "Toga." He calls out, not needing more than call her name to make her stop. "Yes." Toga turns around a big smile on her face. "Can you call Izuku here? Work stuff." He asks, Toga's face scrunches up and her glare turns cold looking at All Might. "I'm not putting Izu here with that." She says pointing at him.

Aizawa sighs. "Its work related. please." Aizawa's voice is soft while talking with Toga, completely understanding what she talking about, but needs to get work done with. Toga returns to look at Aizawa, searching his eyes for anything that could make Izuku sad, mad, and other negative emotions. Sighing, "Okay... I will call Izu..." Toga says.

Soon after, Izuku is now sitting besides Aizawa. After being told that was work related, he brought his notebooks. "I'm here." Izuku's voice was cold and distant, completely different from the nice and warm voice Aizawa, Yamada and Nemuri were used to.

Not wasting time, Aizawa started. "There will be a training camp for the second years of the hero course. We- I want to buy your and Toga's services." Izuku nodded to show that he is listening. "We are talking of a week out, in a forest, with only two teachers and the students, plus the group that is in charge of the area." Izuku nodded once again, understanding and absorbing every piece of information.

"What exactly will we be doing. If it was only me it would be analyzing and improving their quirks, but Toga too. Is it training without quirks?" Izuku asks. Receiving a nod, Izuku turns around looking at Toga, as she his gazing at the group from one of the tables, understanding what is happening, Toga comes closer sitting besides Izuku. "What will I be needed for?" Toga asks after sitting down.

"Yes, analyzing will be needed, Toga will go mostly to train the students in dodging and other counters, battle training to simplify." Aizawa continues.

"Aizawa weren't we here to celebrate the new member of the staff?" Ectoplasm asks, after being confused after all this ordeal. Only receiving a simple 'Yeah, it changed.' from Yamada.

"So you want ME, close to students, and attack them freely for them to train?" Toga asks, getting excited by the request. "Can I use weapons? Knifes? Am I allowed to drink blood? Can I actually hurt them?" Toga starts a rapid-fire questioning to Aizawa, stopping with Izuku tapping her side with his elbow. 

Aizawa, now regretting his choice, "You are not allowed to hurt more than, scratches and small cuts, blood will be provided from blood bags, and you will be given permission to held ONE knife." Aizawa made sure to add a stern tone to is voice when referring to the amount of knifes she can use.

Toga nods with excitement as a happy aura starts surrounding her. Izuku sighs, "When is it?" He asks.

"Tomorrow, you will meet the students after classes, and will go with us in the buses. Come to U.A. around 5 pm." Aizawa informs. Izuku nods and collects his notebooks and heads off. Toga closely following him.