26: FIRST DAY OF HIGH-SCHOOL

"Izu! Wake up! We have to go to school!" Toga's cries of excitement made Izuku jump from bed, only to look at the clock and stop, 6:55 am, School only starts at 8:30 though... And we are literally 15 minutes on foot from it.

Exiting his room, Izuku looked at the jumping Toga, as she was going all around the place, searching for stuff to put in her bag, "Why the hurry? We have time." Izuku sighed, not really in the mentality to get to school on time.

"It's the first day Izu!" She says as she puts something in her bag. Izuku goes to her bag, as she leaves it on the table to search for more stuff, "And we don't want to arrive late!" She continues, putting both hands on her face, she fully turns to Izuku, "I can't wait to meet our new friends!"

Izuku put a hand inside her bag, feeling something he was certain that it was bound to be in her bag, he smiles, "And a knife is definitely the tool you want to bring to school?" Izuku asks as he takes the sharp thing out of her bag.

"What!?" Toga exasperates a gasp, "You never know what will happen on the way."

"Toga... Your excitement levels are too high."

As if a epiphany hit her, she perks up, straightening her whole body, "I have to wake up Chako!" And she dashes out of the room, and down the stairs to Ochako's room.

I guess breakfast is something we need... Did Toga drink her blood yet? As Izuku's thoughts took over his mind, he prepared his breakfast, already guessing that Toga didn't have her breakfast, preparing her's and Ochako's too.

After eating his breakfast, and enjoying the rage of Ochako, as she was abruptly awoken by Toga, he gets up and prepares his school bag, dressing up in his uniform and write a note for Dabi, with instructions on what to do without them in the cafe.

"I'm locking my door before sleep from now on..." Ochako grumbles as she drags herself to the bathroom, already finished with her breakfast.

"Izu, I already finished everything for the kitchen downstairs." Toga says, as she finally sits down on the sofa, already finished for school.

"You didn't need to, though. Twice will make clones of us both for the kitchen..." Izuku states.

"Yeah, but it's MY kitchen. I need to do something, it kinda became routine." Izuku lets out a laugh, as his anxiety levels start to rise, as he remembers that school is about to begin. Toga noticing, gets up, wrapping an arm around Izuku's neck, "AND everything will be alright. Aizawa will be there, Nem too, Cockatoo will also be there, Kitkat as unreliable as he is will also be there, and me and Ochako too."

Izuku shrugs, not really sure how to respond to her, when words finally come to his mouth, Ochako comes out of the bathroom, already on her uniform, and prepared to go, "Shall we go?" She asks, completely oblivious of what happened moments before.

----------------

The three arrive at the gate, only to notice a spiky blonde boy waiting for them at the entrance, "You guys are slow." It was 7:55 am, 35 minutes before class, "You guys made me wait for 20 minutes!"

"For someone who goes to bed at 20:30 sharp, we sure did take our time, Kitkat." Toga mocks, making Bakugo tremble in anger, as the other students look at the event.

"I can't wait for the entrance ceremony and the orientation! I heard that in U.A. is quite the show." Ochako smiles as she thinks of the potential show she will witness.

Aizawa is your teacher though... Izuku thinks as he looks at her with pity in his eyes.

The four head inside, the big corridors made them loose quite a lot of time, the place was an authentic maze, thankfully they got to their class on time.