3: COLORS ARE BACK!

Izuku woke up. He was feeling refreshed, more refreshed than ever. He noticed his gray world finally getting colors back and the pain that drowned his body was getting weaker, still present but weaker. Izuku questioned himself if the pain meant that the poison in his body was getting weaker or if it was his pain receptors weakening.

Thinking to myself now... My body was improved since the first time I 'died'... Does that mean that my body rebuilds itself to the better? Izuku thought while getting to his bathroom and take a shower. Now that I have an objective I need to practice! First I need to see websites that explain how to make coffee... I need to learn how to cook better, my level of cooking is not good for cafes, baking would also be good...

As Izuku was mumbling in his shower the image of his future cafe was getting clearer. With luck maybe some heroes will come by too! And with that final thought he started studying.

After the long fruitful weekend he was once again to the hell of school. Once in his seat Bakugo decided to talk first. "What was all that about poison?" Bakugo had a bit of irritation and worry in his voice, but his eye screamed apologies for what he did to him. Bakugo since the day he told Izuku to swan dive from the roof he felt that he should apology about it, and hearing about that he linked the points and figured out what really happened.

Izuku looking up he smiled. "Not to worry, Kacchan. The pain is getting weaker by the day." Bakugo's eyes furrowed, "The doctor said that your bodily excretions would contain poison... Do you know what that means?" Bakugo's voice was low so that other classmates wouldn't hear their conversation.

Izuku nods. "Yeah. Just need to be careful about how I show affection and not let anyone touch my blood directly." Izuku pauses a bit and then decides to tell his new objective in life. "Hey, Kacchan, I'm thinking about opening a cafe. I decided to try and learn during the weekend and I'm now good at making coffee." Bakugo hearing this smirks, not one of the scary ones, it was a smile but in Bakugo's face it would only look like a smirk. "Then make me a sandwich for my training everyday starting tomorrow."

Izuku gives Bakugo a smile, one that he didn't give in a long time. School goes on like normal. When it finishes Izuku goes home and another day of school ends.

As he was heading home, out of nowhere a knife flies his way, lodging itself on his chest. Izuku didn't react to pain but he felt the knife. Looking ahead a girl, blond hair arranged in two buns, walks his way. Izuku's fear increases as he sees the smile of the girl but controls it as he is used to feel fear. "Hello, Izuku Midoriya, my name's Toga Himiko. I think you are cute..." She starts dashing towards Izuku fast. "But I think you are much more cute with blood showing!" She says fishing another knife and stabbing him in an arm. 

Izuku was focused in her words. Now blushing like mad. C-C-C-Cute? But that moment was quickly ended as he sees Toga getting one of the knifes out of him and goes to lick it. Izuku is fast to react and slaps the knife out. Stuttering words out while still blushing. "N-N-N-N-No. M-My blood is p-poisonous." Toga stops to analyse his words. now sitting on top of Izuku thinking. Did he just stop me from drinking his blood? But didn't stop me from stabbing him? 

Toga cocks her head. "You okay?" Two words, Izuku thought hard about those two words that could mean many things. Deciding to answer he says. "Yeah... Pain his not much for me... I won't die and it's okay as long as you don't get hurt."  Toga pouts at his answer and blushes a bit. "No fun! Without you screaming around is no fun! You don't even let me taste your blood! What are you gonna do now? Ask me to go to the police?" Izuku looked a bit dumbfounded. Well yes I would say that but I think there are other ways to approach this... Why not help her out.