11.The trip pt.3

You and Stefan were laying on the bed exhausted.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk" You laughed.

"I'm sorry was I too rough?" Stefan asked as he placed his hand on your cheek.

"Oh no babe no need to apologize..I liked it" You said winking making Stefan blush a little and laugh.

You heard the others entering the house so you quickly jumped outta bed and got dressed.

"Stefan! Get dressed" You whisper-yelled.

"Mhmm" Stefan hummed in a raspy voice as he got up and wore his clothes.

You both went to the hallway where the others were.

"Got a good tan?" You asked Caroline.

"Yepp, You should have gotten one too. Why did y'all leave so fast" Caroline asked making you blush.

"Uh-I uh we-" You got interrupted by Tyler who was walking towards you all.

"They were busy having fun on their own Cars" Tyler said smirking. You elbowed Tyler making everyone except Zach laugh.

"You guys should be glad that you weren't home. My ears are cursed" Tyler laughed.

You rolled your eyes at him and looked at Stefan who was rubbing his neck in embarrassment. You chuckled at the sight because Stefan looked ADORABLE .

"I'm gonna go take a shower" Zach said as he made his way to his room with a blunt face.

"Uh babe I'm just gonna go check on Zach. I'll be back in five" you told Stefan.

Stefan smiled and nodded. You went to Zach's room and found Zach half naked, a towel was wrapped around his waist leaving his torso fully visible to you. You squealed at the sight and quickly covered your eyes.

"Ah learn to lock the door before you start stripping" you said nervously laughing.

"Well it's not like you haven't seen me shirtless before" Zach smirked. He took tiny heavy steps towards you which made you gulp.

"Yes but- but what?" Zach interrupted you before pinning you to the wall.

"Za-zach?" You stuttered.

"Hmm" Zach hummed in response as he moved few hair strands from your face.

"What ar-e you uh doing?" You asked as you shut your eyes tightly, trying to ignore his half naked toned body pressing your body.

"What do you think I'm doing" Zach smirked and tilted his face as he leaned in for a kiss.

You really hated this whole situation. You loved Zach as a friend and Stefan as a special someone but Zach kept making things difficult for you. You did not want to choose between them but yet he kept making you.

You really hated rejecting Zach over and over again because you couldn't bare seeing him sad but you were also the cause of his sadness. You mustered up the courage to finally ask Zach to leave you and never see you again..not because you wanted that..just because you couldn't see him sad anymore.

"I just came in here to check if you were fine so stop" You said firmly before pushing him away.

"Why?" Zach asked with tearful eyes.

"Why do you pretend you care and then abandon me for him?! Why are you being so nice to me and sending me all these mixed signals? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU" Zach yelled.

"I do care about you Zach..I DO" You yelled.

"Then what's stopping you from being with me. You're are better off with me y/n. You don't need Stefan..You NEED someone LIKE ME" Zach said as he took your hands in his hands.

"Zach just stop for goodness sake. I LOVE STEFAN WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. I CARE ABOUT YOU AS A FRIEND..AS A BESTFRIEND BUT THAT'S IT" you yelled as your eyes filled with tears.

"And I don't think you'll ever understand this or even try to so I think it's best for the both of us if you leave and never EVER see me again" you cried. Your eyes couldn't stop watering.

"Y/n do- don't do this I'm sorry I'll uh I'll stop all this" Zach stuttered as his voice broke from crying.

"No Zach I can't see you keep getting hurt because of me. I CAN'T" you said loudly.

"But y/n- Just go" you said, interrupting him.

Zach looked at you with teary eyes before grabbing you by your waist and kissing you unexpectedly but passionately. You were taken aback but you didn't push him this time, you kissed him back.

"Bye Zach" you said trying to catch your breath from all the crying and kissing. Zach wore his clothes and ran outside the house.

You couldn't stop crying, you looked towards the room door recollecting Zach leaving and saw Stefan looking at you. You guessed that he probably saw you and Zach kissing but you really weren't bothered by that right now.

You were just hoping that Zach would be alright without you. That boy had already been through an awful lot and you just didn't wanna add more misery to his life.

__________________________________
Ah this sucks :/
Hope y'all liked it tho lol:)

Remember to vote loves<3

Word count 860