4.Who are you?

You were at Caroline's house for a sleepover along with Bonnie and Elena.

"So what are you gonna tell Zach?" Caroline asked you.

"I don't know" You said confused.

"You know you can't just continue avoiding Zach, you are going to eventually have to tell him something" Elena added.

"It's just that I want to give Zach a chance but I don't know, it doesn't feel right" You sighed.

"Maybe you should give it a try" Bonnie said shrugging.

"I guess I should anyways enough about me, how are things going with damon?" You asked Elena while wiggling your eyebrows.

"Things are good" Elena said with red cheeks.

"You guys know Stefan right?" You asked the girls. They nodded.

"What about him?" Caroline gulped slowly.

"He's somehow always there at my worst moments, he's there to comfort me and make me feel better. And I know I met him only 2 days back but it really feels like I knew him from before. And the other day at the cafe, he knew my order and I honestly don't remember telling him anything about it. It's just really strange" You told the girls.

"You're just overthinking" Caroline added.

"Maybe" You sighed.

"I'll get that! it must be the pizza" Caroline said as she heard the door bell ring.

"You are not the pizza guy, so what are you doing here?" Caroline asked Zach as he was standing outside the door.

"Uh I need to talk to y/n" Zach said.

"Sure, y/n Zach's here to talk to you" Caroline whisper yelled from the door.

"Coming" You said as you approached the door.

"Hey Zach, what's going on?" You asked.

"Remember how I told you that you could take your own time, I take it back..it's killing me inside..I need to know" Zach said looking down.

"Uhm I-I guess we could give it a try" You said hesitantly but with a smile.

"Wow I uh I didn't think you would..uh-ok I'll let you get back to your sleepover. Oh wait! tomorrow? date?" Zach stuttered nervously.

"Sure, that would be great" You said as you kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you then, bye-e" Zach said blushing.

You smiled brightly at him and headed back inside.

"Omg did you tell yes to Zach?!" Caroline gasped.

"Yes I did" You yelled excitedly.

"Oh my god, I'm happy for you!!" Elena squeaked as she hugged you.

"Good choice" Bonnie said winking.

Later the pizza came, you guys ate and fell asleep while talking. It was around midnight and you heard something from downstairs.

You looked around and saw that Caroline was missing. You went down searching for her. You heard something fall in the kitchen.

You followed the noise and saw Caroline drinking blood from a blood bag.

"OH MY GOD, what are you doing?!" You asked Caroline as you grabbed a knife from the table while slowly stepping back.

"I can explain but I'm gonna need you to stay calm and put the knife down" Caroline said as she slowly approached you.

"Don't come near me" You screamed and ran upstairs to wake Bonnie and Elena.

"What's wrong?" They asked.

"Guys she knows, we need to make her understand" Caroline added.

"Wait what do you mean I know? Did you guys know? And what even are you? some vampire or something?" You asked Caroline.

"Yes I am a vampire, I know it's hard to believe but it's true" Caroline said as she approached you again.

"We'll explain everything but you need to stay calm and believe us" Bonnie added while taking the knife away from you.

"So in high school, Stefan and Damon aka vampires moved back to Mystic Falls, Damon was kinda a bad guy back then..he used to feed on Caroline. And cuz of that Caroline later turned into a vampire and Bonnie is a witch..a powerful one" Elena said summarizing everything.

"So you're telling me that I'm surrounded by vampires and witches" You asked as you found it hard to believe.

"Oh and also werewolves, Tyler is one of them" Caroline added.

"Wow uhm is there anything else I should know?" You yelled.

"Vampires can compel humans and the only way to stop that is by consuming vervain which is lethal to any vampire. And there is wolfsbane which is lethal to werewolves" Caroline added.

"How do you become a vampire or a werewolf or a witch?" You asked.

"You can be turned into a vampire by dying with vampire blood in your system" Bonnie said.

"So you're dead?!" You asked Caroline.

"Well yes but I'm still me" Caroline smiled.

"And about the werewolf..you need to have the DNA of a werewolf to turn into one and after killing a person..the werewolf curse will get triggered and you'll turn into a werewolf on a full moon night" Elena added.

"Wait so Caroline is dead...Bonnie is a witch and Tyler is a werewolf? This is too much to take in" You said as you took a deep breath.

"Anything else!?" You asked frustratedly.

"There's just one more thing..you know how I told you that one can trigger a werewolf's curse by killing someone. Uh You need to be careful because your father was a werewolf." Bonnie said.

"WHAT? That is not possible. I would have known. How did I not know any of this?!" You asked with anger.

"We just wanted to keep you safe and away from all this" Elena added.

"I-I..so you're saying that there's a possibility that I can turn into a werewolf?" You asked.

"Yes" Caroline said.

"So only Elena and Matt are normal humans?" You asked Bonnie.

"Elena is a doppelganger of a very old vampire named Katherine" Bonnie replied.

"What about Zach?...is he a vampire too?" You asked.

"Yepp" Elena answered.

"Wow there's too much to take in. I'm uh gonna need some fresh air" You said as you exited the house in a hurry.

Just then you heard something move behind you and the next thing you knew is that you were on Caroline's bed next to Stefan and Elena.

______________________________________
This is really bad but I still hope you like it :)

Word count 1050

Remember to vote loves<3