3.Left out

You, Elena and Caroline were rehearsing your dance for cheerleading in the field.

"Ok guys from the top again" Caroline said as she was in charge.

"5-6-7-8 GO" Caroline yelled energetically.

You spotted Stefan playing football and you couldn't stop looking at him. He looked so darn hot.

And just like that..You were lost in his thoughts once again.

"Earth to y/n" Caroline said snapping her fingers in front of your eyes.

"Oh uh yea-a sorry I got distracted" You said shaking your head to stay focused. The rehearsal finished after some time.

"Btw I'm having a party tonight and you both are coming" Caroline said looking at you and Elena.

"I don't think I have a choice" You laughed.

"Any of you know where Bonnie is?" Elena asked.

"No I didn't see her since yesterday" You said.

"I'm kinda worried" Caroline said.

"Let's go to her place after the classes" You said.

Elena and Caroline agreed. You guys headed to Bonnie's house after all classes ended.

*knock knock* Bonnie opened the door slowly.

"hey you don't look so well" Caroline said as she hurriedly went inside to check on Bonnie. You and Elena followed her in.

"I'm fine, I'm just having trouble controlling my pow-" Bonnie stopped talking as she looked at you.

"Oh uh ofc I'll leave you guys alone" You said as you understood that Bonnie had something to tell Caroline and Elena alone.

"No that's not what I meant" Bonnie said trying to stop you.

"It's alright guys, I'll wait outside the room" You said smiling.

You felt like Bonnie, Caroline and Elena were hiding something from you ever since high school because of which you felt left out.

"I feel bad for y/n..she deserves to know" Bonnie said to Caroline and Elena.

"Yeah but we promised Stefan" Elena said.

"We'll make it up to her at the party" Caroline said.

"Why didn't you come today?" Elena asked Bonnie.

"My powers are growing stronger day by day, I'm not able to control them" Bonnie said worriedly.

"Well we can try helping you control your magic through doing really simple spells" Caroline said.

"That's a good idea" Elena added.

"Thank you guys" Bonnie said as she hugged Elena and Caroline.

"We should get back to y/n" Bonnie said as she hurriedly went outside the room to find you.

"I'm so sorry" Bonnie said because she felt guilty leaving you alone.

"It's alright..anywayss I'm really tired so I'm just gonna head home" You said as you headed to the door.

"Oh okay see you tonight at the party then" Caroline said.

You were on your way home and tears rolled down your cheeks as you remembered when you first came to Mystic Falls.

Your mom was a sheriff and was too busy helping and solving cases with sheriff Forbes until she fell sick and passed away.

The only people who were always by your side was Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt and Tyler.