10.The trip pt.2

You and Stefan were on your way to pick up Zach. You reached Zach's house, Stefan stayed in the car while you knocked on the door.

*knock knock*
"You ready to go?" You asked Zach after he opened the door.

"Yepp let me just grab my bags" Zach said.

"I appreciate you coming Zach" You said smiling widely.

Zach leaned and gave you a forehead kiss and whispered "It's cool and I really need a break from vampire drama anyways".

"Agreed" You giggled.

The both of you made your way to the car. You sat next to Stefan in the front and Zach sat in the backseat.

The car ride was really fun, you guys were blasting music and singing along loudly, cracking jokes, playing games.

You had finally reached the destination. You got off the car and ran to Caroline who was standing right outside the house.

"I'm so excited" Caroline squealed.

"Me too" you aggressively agreed making the two of you chuckle.

Zach and Stefan got the bags from the car before heading in.

Everyone was here..Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Enzo, Caroline, Tyler and the three of you. Matt couldn't make it.

"Alright so guys there are 5 bedrooms, each couple can take one and Zach you can take that one" Caroline said pointing at a bedroom near yours and Stefan's room.

Everyone nodded and went into their respective rooms to unpack.

"Wow the room's so pretty" You said after you entered yours and Stefan's shared room.

"Pretty like you" Stefan said as he grabbed you gently by your waist and kissed you.

"Mhmm smooth" You giggled.

"We'd better unpack quick" you said.

"Mhmm fine" Stefan groaned.

(Time Skip)

After an hour or so..everyone headed to the beach. You wore a bikini top with shorts.

Stefan was laying shirtless underneath the sun. He was looking like a snack. You gave him a peck and went inside the water.

"Hey gorgeous" Zach said as he approached you from behind.

"Heyy Zach, why are we the only ones in the water?" you asked giggling.

"Haha they are probably exhausted" Zach replied.

"It feels so relaxing to be swimming out in the sun without any worries" You said as you closed your eyes and smiled.

"Couldn't agree more, you know what we should do?" Zach asked excitedly.

"What?" You asked.

"Play volleyball !!" Zach exclaimed.

"Ohh YESS" You aggressively agreed.

"We could make teams, I'll call the others" You said as you ran towards the rest.

"Hey guys..wanna play volleyball?" You asked.

They nodded yes. Enzo, Bonnie, Elena and Damon were in a team, and the rest..you, Zach, Caroline and Stefan were in a team.

Tyler wasn't at the beach so the teams were perfectly distributed.

"Babe, you good at volleyball?" You asked Stefan teasingly.

"You bet I am" Stefan winked at you.

You were standing next to Stefan but during the game you ended up switching places with Caroline so now you were next to Zach and Stefan was next to Caroline.

Stefan served the ball and Elena hit it back towards you and Zach. The both of you reached out to the ball at the same time,

And ended up clashing into each other and falling down. You fell on top of Zach but didn't notice because you were busy laughing.

"THAT WAS STUPID" you laughed.

"Uh yea" Zach said blushing a little. You noticed that you were on top of Zach and got up quickly. You saw Stefan's face twitch a little bit.

The game ended with your final toss and your team won. You high fived Zach who lifted you up and spun you around saying-

"You're really good at volleyball huh?" Zach said as he put you down.

"Guess so" you giggled.

"I gotta go I'll see ya later" you said as you rushed to your boyfriend.

"Uh okay" Zach replied.

"Babee" you called Stefan.

"Hmm?" Stefan hummed in response.

"You played so well, I couldn't stop staring at you" You said biting your lower lip.

"You were pretty good yourself" Stefan smiled.

"I know" you giggled and went closer to Stefan and whispered "wanna head back to our room?"

"Let's go" He whispered back with a raspy voice, making you gulp.

You guys reached the room and Stefan plopped you on the bed and kissed you eagerly. You switched places with him.

You got on top, kissed his neck leaving marks. You found his sweet spot and sucked on it, making him moan more.

"Ah~ I'm sorry I can't hold it in" Stefan moaned.

He flipped you over, undressed you and himself.......well, let's just say you were glad that the others weren't home yet because the place was filled with moans😳.

__________________________
Welp I guess I still suck at writing haha
Hope y'all liked it tho:)

Remember to vote loves<3

Word count 814